Wolfsbane wrote:Interview with Cross, (Thirsty, are ya'? Will that be a serving of BLOOD for anyone?) will begin on 26 October/06. After PM's, he (RP'er = SHE! Cross is a male vampire......) has agreed to answer 13 interview questions. As the Interviewer, I claim 7 questions, but will open up the remaining 6 questions to all interested members of Wolf Web. PM me with your Primary, and Alternate questions.
First come, first served!
I will select interview questions from the first six members submitting them to me. 8)
Trinity wrote:*attempts to imitate Bane's voice* WELL, EVERYONE! Let's get this delightfully EVIL show on the road! I'll be taking over for Wolfsbane this round I'm afraid, so send those primary and secondary questions my direction!
Alrighty! Welcome to The Interroga-I MEAN INTERVIEW, Cross! Ahah-hah.... RIGHT. It's nice having you here, and thank you for your patience. The First Question, direct from my inbox...
1) Do you find roleplaying prominent characters or lesser known characters more fun? Which do you think is easier for you, and why do you think this is so?
Trinity wrote:Great answer... almost verbatim what I would have said. Great minds, man... 8) There is always that rush when you start a new character, but nothing beats waving a 'big stick' in the forums with the old "badass" characters that everyone knows and respects.
Speaking of wars...
2) What are some of the greatest Wolf Web wars that you've participated in? With what characters did you participate, and what was their role? If there's more than one, list them in order of most favorite to least favorite and why you ranked them that way.
Trinity wrote:Got to love participating in those 'epic battles'... They really are fun, and add TONS of history to an already HUGE pile of WW history. Not to mention, they give you some 'bragging rights'. :twisted:
Springboarding off of those "fledglings" you mentioned...
3) Who all, vampiric community and otherwise, have "blood ties" to Cross; both kin and created? What does that whole 'family tree' look like?
Trinity wrote:That's quite the antourage, there... And I've noticed that three new little Cross spawn have sprouted up as of late, too....
That ought to prove interesting! :D
Here's a little something from the Inbox!
4) It seems that Cross and Cursed Soul are pretty close. Most of us know Cross' relationship with Slain... but what about the Blood Queen? What're the ins and outs of that?
Trinkey wrote:How did I KNOW you were going to say Cross was your favorite? He is such a pretty little boy, ain't he?
6) Who, of all the roleplayers on Wolf Web, have you known the longest? How many of them have you met in person? Are there any that you knew before roleplay on WolfWeb?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests