Alias: Altacia, Feather, Little Feather, Tasha
Breed: Dark Angellic
- Slender build, smaller than most of her breed.
- Silver and white pelt, mottled with slightly darker silver, making her appear to be cast in silver.
- Longer mane and ruff fur than most of her breed.
- Molten silver eyes.
- Has a pulsing blue crystal on a chain around her neck.
- Silver aura, which often hangs out touching her, making her appear to glow.
- Feather is quiet, timid, until she warms up to you. Then she is generous and warm.
- Has a huge heart, capable of such love and devotion
- Do not think small and delicate makes her powerless. Do not threaten what is hers. She is a force to be reckoned with- even the Queen of her race does not truly understand what she is capable of.
- Due to the Time piece which was gifted to her, she can teleport and will eventually be able to Time Travel, just as a Time Lord does.
- Her aura, as a Princess of her breed, can communicate with others
* She is an oddity in that her voice has the ability to affect others. When she sings, it can break the heart, or heal it- to soothe or to harm.
- Born as ALTACIA, by SilverTail, out of Kozmo. The ONLY litter ever born in Star’s Paradise, they are all oddities. Tasha is the only one who survived to adulthood. At three weeks, she was found by a female, Pandora:
“M-mummy?” The tiny silver female turned in a complete circle. It was dark and nasty here. She didn’t like it. She wanted Mummy and Jinx and Seffie. “Mummy, where are you?”
“Mummy’s not here.” The voice slithered out of the darkness. “Mummy isn’t coming back.”
“B-but she’s m-my M-mummy…” the little female backed up, tail between her hind legs. “S-she s-said she l-loved m-me. M-mummy wouldn’t…” A paw cuffed her on the back of the head sharply, and the pup saw stars. She began to cry, then- only to feel the paw hit her again, tumbling her into something hard and unyielding. Terrified, she let out a small, shrill cry of pain and fear.
“I told you your Mummy ain’t here.” The voice was still angry, still mean. Little Tasha’s ears were flat against her mane, tail flicking warily.
“B-but w-where…?” The pup trailed off.
“Where what, Slave?” When the pup looked at her, the gold and black smiled her nasty smile. “That is your name. Slave.”
“N-no. My name is Altacia…” The paw hit her again.
“Your. Name. Is. Slave.” She said it slowly, so the child understood. “Do you understand, Slave?”
Mutely, the pup nodded.
“Good.” Pandora turned, then, leaving the small creature alone for the time being. As soon as the older female left, the pup curled in on herself, crying silent tears.
After all, she couldn’t see her crying in the dark.
- These meetings and beatings continued. She was just six months old when Pandora really started to break her (things I cannot even mention on this site. I will PM if you are curious), getting her mate involved. By the time she was two years old, the only name she knew was Slave, and pain was her only friend. But Fate had other plans for her, it seemed.
The scream of agony woke the Slave from her slumber. Cracking open one bruised eye, the little female lifted her head, ears shifting sharply. The cry was terrified, and it was heading this way. Mistress was not going to like this one bit, and when Mistress was angry she took it out on the Slave. She should probably do something to warn Mistress, because then maybe she would keep Caern from ‘playing’ with her, and she wouldn’t feel she had to wash afterwards. Before she could rise, though, something collided with her, sending them both down in a tangle of limbs and paws, with the Slave buried under a dark black body that was thin and surging with adrenaline.
A male wolf materialized out of nowhere, blue eyes looking at both females. He seemed apologetic about something, but the female tangled with Slave began to panic as he came closer. Instantly a silver wing came over the black female, and the Slave, softly, began to sing.
“It’s time to leave your sheltered cage, face your deepest fears… the world is against you, you’re fighting back the tears…” The female calmed under the tone, breathing quieting, eyes losing their wild fright. And the camouflaged male watched them both, his ears at half-mast in indecision.
- His name was Eiran, and he was the first of the Time Wolves to fall under the spell of the Slave. He had refused to call her this, even though it was her name. He had tried to get her to tell him her real one, but she had replied ‘Slave’ to every question until he had wanted to bang his head on the wall of a cave in frustration. So he had renamed her FeatherTail, because her tail was long and fluffy. She had been terrified of him, at first- he did not hurt her, or abuse her, and he treated her well and took care of her. He looked after her, and loved her as a child, or a sister.
Under his care, she became sleek and muscled. Her fur grew in, finally, and she was pretty under the dirt and grime. She grew confident under his charge, and by the time she was three, she had learned that she was not a Slave, and she should not take the abuse.