Alright, please tell me if I need to change something. I'm a bit rusty, but this was too intriguing to pass.Player's Username
- Wolf_RuntCharacter Name
- Around threeGender
- Naizou wolf (Heart)Pack
- Naizou packMate
- One, unknownRank
- CommonerFighting Style
- Biding his time until he can attack an win. If drawn into a fight he will try to flee, and if that isn’t possible he fights with every dirty trick in the book.Appearance
- Mephisto isn’t a large Naizou or a large wolf in general, resting on the smaller side, but looking chunkier from years of adding flesh to his own. His health was never optimal, but albeit being a bit of a runt, he considers himself to be one of the prettiest Naizou out there. With an affinity for the odd and unique, his main victims are more colourful wolves. The alternating stripes on his front legs attest to this, all being slightly different colours of true red, each from a different pelt (he doesn’t have the skill or patience to attach them all at once). His matted coat has a strangely attractive sheen, though if sifted one sifted through the rest they’d find masses of tangles and dirty, dark sap green fur. He is obviously scarred, but the most obvious are to large ones down his back to his belly. They are healed, but fur doesn’t grow there. There was a third claw mark, but it is not evident. The scar by on his breast by his heart is large without fur growing for a small area on each side of eternally shoddy and scabby wound which he has become rather lazy with healing because it is opened so often. His muzzle has a patch of black fur on his lower jaw (to cover a ripped portion of his jaw), and his left ear has another patch of the same shade. Mephisto’s biggest addition is to the top of his head, and because he made it when his scalp was ripped, he isn’t able to reverse it easily. Two cream coloured ram-like horns wind around his ears and often poke his face because he is still not used to him, leaving common scars and open wounds there. His tip of his tail is fox-like, a dull red and rather bushy, attached to the bald tip of his tail that was burned in their ashy home. It droops limply, dependant on its host, but he is far too self-conscious to remove it, albeit its hassle.Personality
- Rude, brash, egotistic, etc. He believes, quite commonly, that he is the epitome of beauty and fashion. He commonly judges other Naizou with disdain if they have a highly patchwork pelt while conveniently ignoring it in himself. He has a preference for odd parts and brighter colours, though he is not often able to seize the parts he wants. If he does, he will sew it very carefully and neatly, unless it takes more than a couple hours (in which case he will shoddily sew it on, and it becomes an “impermanent piece”). Mephisto holds a high disregard for everything, save himself and his organs. He bases his entire life around his organ and spends a high amount of time hunting for them, but a comparably low amount of time getting them. This is because he “hunts” in unconventional ways, romancing his victims by hunting several partners at once. Because he knows (and believes in the taboo) against Naizou mating wolves outside the breed, he is very careful and does not mention his habits. Though he believes himself better than the Royals and the Court, he relishes his position of relative freedom and reluctantly and sarcastically submits for that reason. After gaining the trust of his victims (never “lovers”, he has no will to mate, especially
out of breed), he will attack—generally after a moment of tenderness. Cruelty is merely his game and habit, which he follows methodically to fully enjoy his delicacy. He is not the largest or strongest, but his strangely cheerful (and slightly mad) personality means he’s the wolf who will submit while grinning and sink his fangs into your back the moment you turn your head. He has a macabre sense of humour and is generally happy/cheerful if left to his own devices. If his methods are disrupted, however, Mephisto does not react well to his games being disturbed.
I sketched him a bit, but this is the basic, non-coloured idea.1.2.History
- Mephisto’s mother was (In typical Naizou fashion) careless. She one day noticed her belly getting fat and she hated it. It stretched the seams of her patchwork belly, and her patience and she did not know why (consuming brains oddly did little for one’s intelligence). She grew to hate it and one day she split open her stomach and seven slightly premature pups slipped out. Surprised and bleeding, she managed to pick up three wriggling bundles and stumble back home. Her litter was immediately cut by more than half. Dizzy and tired, she crumpled to heal. She was an awful mother, and when bringing organs for her pups she had a tendency to believe wither they liked the same organ as she, or she would get sidetracked and blood drunk and only hunting for herself. She lost another pup and her remaining two were small and weak. She finally brought them to the graveyard where they were able to (luckily) find their respective organs. He does not remember his sibling, they each had to be very self-reliant to survive.Special Abilities [if applicable]
- The breed ability of healing and (to some extent) controlling the cells in his body to attach various foreign body parts to his own.Other Interesting Facts
- He’s rather touchy and sensitive. Not only that, he compulsively rips out his fur before he adds a new patch, giving a less lumpy look to his additions, albeit his obvious aversion (and general fear/dislike) of pain. Also, because of Mephisto’s hunting habits, he often eats little, even for a Naizou.