Pleae Read: New Account Activation

Moderators: Adrasteia, Wolf

Pleae Read: New Account Activation

Postby Adrasteia on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:55 am

As I'm sure you all have noticed, a change was made a while ago for new account registration.
Since WW was put on a new system, the forums have been bombarded with numerous spambots registering. Since this is a family-friendly website, the change was made to have an administrator [moi] activate new accounts before they are allowed full access to the forum. This keeps spam post numbers down significantly, but the speed with which bots continue to register make it difficult for me to remove them quickly and activate the legit accounts. It all has to be done one by one.

Thankfully, the moderation team has been working together to sort it all out, but now I ask you all to make things a touch easier. I'm apologize to those who have made multiple accounts that are still deactivated, and I ask you this:

If you've made a new account, please let me right away what the username is so I can activate it as soon as possible - unless I'm not at the computer [class, work, whatnot] it'll happen within minutes. Either PM me under your main account with the username[s] you registered, email me, or IM me [AIM: CoquetteReverie].

Thank you and have good days!

.//Di te ament
.//Di te ament
Modding Color.

Adrasteia
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to NOTICE - WE ARE NOW AT LUPUS REGNI