Interview Room ~ Cross ~ Starts: 26 October/06

Dead threads from the Lounge, Notice, and Support/Feedback Boards

Moderator: Moderators

Interview Room ~ Cross ~ Starts: 26 October/06

Postby Wolfsbane on Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:09 pm

Interview with Cross, (Thirsty, are ya'? Will that be a serving of BLOOD for anyone?) will begin on 26 October/06. After PM's, he (RP'er = SHE! Cross is a male vampire......) has agreed to answer 13 interview questions. As the Interviewer, I claim 7 questions, but will open up the remaining 6 questions to all interested members of Wolf Web. PM me with your Primary, and Alternate questions.
First come, first served!
I will select interview questions from the first six members submitting them to me. 8)
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Re: ~ Cross ~ Starts: 26 October/06

Postby Cross on Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:31 pm

Wolfsbane wrote:Interview with Cross, (Thirsty, are ya'? Will that be a serving of BLOOD for anyone?) will begin on 26 October/06. After PM's, he (RP'er = SHE! Cross is a male vampire......) has agreed to answer 13 interview questions. As the Interviewer, I claim 7 questions, but will open up the remaining 6 questions to all interested members of Wolf Web. PM me with your Primary, and Alternate questions.
First come, first served!
I will select interview questions from the first six members submitting them to me. 8)

Hold on to yer britches y'all, you're in fer one heckuva thriller read.
Under Investigation of the K-IA.
Cross
Alpha

Postby Trinity on Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:06 am

*attempts to imitate Bane's voice* WELL, EVERYONE! Let's get this delightfully EVIL show on the road! I'll be taking over for Wolfsbane this round I'm afraid, so send those primary and secondary questions my direction!

Alrighty! Welcome to The Interroga-I MEAN INTERVIEW, Cross! Ahah-hah.... RIGHT. It's nice having you here, and thank you for your patience. The First Question, direct from my inbox...

1) Do you find roleplaying prominent characters or lesser known characters more fun? Which do you think is easier for you, and why do you think this is so?
Trinity
Beta

Postby Cross on Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:16 am

Trinity wrote:*attempts to imitate Bane's voice* WELL, EVERYONE! Let's get this delightfully EVIL show on the road! I'll be taking over for Wolfsbane this round I'm afraid, so send those primary and secondary questions my direction!

Alrighty! Welcome to The Interroga-I MEAN INTERVIEW, Cross! Ahah-hah.... RIGHT. It's nice having you here, and thank you for your patience. The First Question, direct from my inbox...

1) Do you find roleplaying prominent characters or lesser known characters more fun? Which do you think is easier for you, and why do you think this is so?

Answer: Good question. I love roleplaying all of my character's, but I find taking the lesser known and getting them established here in wolfweb thrilling. Cross is already up on the hierarchy of things, and getting him there was exciting-I wish to be able to do that with all of my character's eventually.

The easiest? I don't think roleplaying any of my character's is easy, but if I HAD to choose? It would be roleplaying my notorious character's. For one, I don't have to establish anything. They're respected enough for everyone to know who they are, and I rarely have to kick myself in the shin to be able to roleplay with them. And secondly, it won't take me hours of thinking to come up with what I want them to do. i.e, Are they on wolfsbane's side or the vampire's, will they just remain a loner or do I want them involved in a war?
Cross
Alpha

Postby Trinity on Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:46 pm

Great answer... almost verbatim what I would have said. Great minds, man... 8) There is always that rush when you start a new character, but nothing beats waving a 'big stick' in the forums with the old "badass" characters that everyone knows and respects.

Speaking of wars...

2) What are some of the greatest Wolf Web wars that you've participated in? With what characters did you participate, and what was their role? If there's more than one, list them in order of most favorite to least favorite and why you ranked them that way.
Trinity
Beta

Postby Cross on Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:47 pm

Trinity wrote:Great answer... almost verbatim what I would have said. Great minds, man... 8) There is always that rush when you start a new character, but nothing beats waving a 'big stick' in the forums with the old "badass" characters that everyone knows and respects.

Speaking of wars...

2) What are some of the greatest Wolf Web wars that you've participated in? With what characters did you participate, and what was their role? If there's more than one, list them in order of most favorite to least favorite and why you ranked them that way.

Great minds, indeed Trinkey, great minds indeed. I believe we both enjoy waving our 'big sticks' around in the roleplay forum...maybe a bit too much sometimes? :P

Answer: I believe I've participated in two main wolfweb wars, and one that was not so famous.

The first, and my favorite, was with Cross. It's my favorite, *scratches face*.OH YEAH! Cause it was the first known war against Wolfsbane and Evil Wind with the vampires. Cross' role was to go out and find, and bring back Slade, who-against the order's of Cursed Soul-wandered out of Taarquion and into the paws of Wolfsbane, himself. Unfortunately, after wounding Wolfsbane, (Cross was the lone survivor of this assault) he stayed behind with the member's of Evil Wind.Though he fought valiantly, he was eventually caught and torn to shreds in the Evil Wind's notorious 'Dog Pile'. How he survived this, will be revealed in the history section of his profile-when I get around to writing it. xP

The second war I've participated in was with Cross's daughter, Vigor. It was the second attack on Evil Wind, I believe. Malevolence was the sole instructor in our little group, he issued the order's, and we viewed him as captain at the time. Malevolence and a few other vampire's, including Vigor, trudged out into EW territory, surrounding the den sight. Vigor's role was to infiltrate the den sight, and grab the whelp named Tai Demon. *runs claws down neck* During the middle of this battle I got grounded, and was unable to complete this task. My mind is a little fuzzy, so I don't really remember what all went down during this battle. Though I didn't get to finish this, I named it second favorite because I was able to reveal Cross's daughter. I had totally forgotten at this point in time, that Cross had a mate. Her name was Death Angel, and before both of them became vampire's, they had a litter of puppies. (: I might be looking for someone to be playing a spawn of his some time in the near future, actually.

The third and last, I don't fully remember. I think-don't quote me on this-that either Arc Fire, or Wolfsbane's roleplayer gathered three different roleplayer's, including myself of course, and had them create some sort of hellish creature( resembling a Kobold??, I think? oO; ). Said creature, was accompanied by one of three mounts created by Wolfsbane or Arc Fire. I remember attacking ( BlitzkreigX? )once, before either Arc Fire or BlitzkreigX's roleplayer disappeared. *lifts foot and scratches behind his ear* Afterwards, to my great displeasure, the whole thing was called off and that's why it's my least favorite. Like I said though, I don't remember this one much. Probably because it was so short, and canceled before anything really big happened. Unfortunately I don't remember what they looked like, who else played the other character's, or even my own character's name for that matter.

EDIT: Holy shizah! HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE BATTLE THAT JUST GOT THROWN DOWN! -punches self-

There was a fourth! Heh. It was actually, now that I think about it, my second favorite..which knocks all the other one's down a notch, yes? *sweatdrops* It was probably the fifth week after Cross' final comeback. Cross got tired of hiding, for the second time, and decided to call upon other vampires' presence. Once he had them gathered, Shinny and Reeno from the current EW intruded on this .. 'party'. During this battle between the vampire's and EW, yet again..two member's of his alliance ceased existence.
Deceased:
Ripley~Roleplayed by Firewolf
Mysterie~Roleplayed by Kozmo

MIA:
Falice, the half vampire~Roleplayed by TheCATwolf
Xuxa, the demon/vampire~Roleplayed by Deumus
Slain, Cross' ex-love/play thing~Roleplayed by Kozzehkinz
Castere, the mortal who stole blood from Cross.~Roleplayed by DMness
Kristian, a rogue fledgling who happened to hear the call~Roleplayed by Kaze Haga
Akuji-another rogue fledgling, though a bit older than most, who happened to be one of Xuxa's old pack member's~Roleplayed by silentmoon.

One sole survivor stayed with him, however, and that's:
Embry, yet another rogue fledgling~Roleplayed by my Kialoove.(He's good at controlling shadow's. Nothing seriously big, but.. enough for a good offense and defense.)

Some other EW member's who 'joined' in on the fight against us were:
Kvaen-Embry's brother~Roleplayed by Kialoove
Indio, One of Slain's older victim's that has come back to avenge his mother's death~Roleplayed by Kozzehkinz.

Cross really didn't have a role in this one. I guess you could call him the 'leader', if you had to consider him something. ANYwhoo's, all the point was for EW to come in and wipe out as many vampire's as possible. Mission accomplished, Cross barely had time to get any fight in as the sun had already begun to rise.
Last edited by Cross on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cross
Alpha

Postby Trinity on Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:02 am

Got to love participating in those 'epic battles'... They really are fun, and add TONS of history to an already HUGE pile of WW history. Not to mention, they give you some 'bragging rights'. :twisted:

Springboarding off of those "fledglings" you mentioned...

3) Who all, vampiric community and otherwise, have "blood ties" to Cross; both kin and created? What does that whole 'family tree' look like?
Last edited by Trinity on Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trinity
Beta

Postby Cross on Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:02 am

Trinity wrote:Got to love participating in those 'epic battles'... They really are fun, and add TONS of history to an already HUGE pile of WW history. Not to mention, they give you some 'bragging rights'. :twisted:

Springboarding off of those "fledglings" you mentioned...

3) Who all, vampiric community and otherwise, have "blood ties" to Cross; both kin and created? What does that whole 'family tree' look like?

Yes, them epic battles are just spiffy. I know they're fun and all, but it really helps in bringing you and said character closer, it sort of ties off some loose ends and bonds you together, you know?

Answer: H'okay, lessie..not many vampire's are tied to Cross, really. Over the years he's only given his blood up on special occasions, though it's been happening pretty frequently lately...

Cross has given his blood to only four other's. Though I'm sure that his fledglings have created other's, these are the only known relations that are tied, blood wise, to him.

Death Angel: Cross' former mate who-before they became vampires-spawned a litter of three.
Vigor: One of Cross' spawns, who stumbles upon her father-once upon a time when Vapored Air was still rping her-in a weakened condition, so he gives her his blood to save her life. He hasn't seen her since, and she is the only KNOWN survivor of the litter. SHE'S bitten two other's, but unfortunately I do not remember their names.
Slain: Cross' former revenant, and lover, who Cross has given his blood to twice now. Recently, he's turned to the dark side, and offered Cross up to one of Wolfsbane's character's, though Cross doesn't know it yet.
Castere: An aged mortal who Cross took a liking of torturing. After thrashing the mortal about quite a bit, the mortal, right at the doorsteps of death, took one last effort and latched himself to Cross and began to drink from him. Attachments are beginning to form between the two.
Cross
Alpha

Postby Trinity on Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:52 am

That's quite the antourage, there... And I've noticed that three new little Cross spawn have sprouted up as of late, too....

That ought to prove interesting! :D

Here's a little something from the Inbox!

4) It seems that Cross and Cursed Soul are pretty close. Most of us know Cross' relationship with Slain... but what about the Blood Queen? What're the ins and outs of that?
Trinity
Beta

Postby Cross on Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:46 pm

Trinity wrote:That's quite the antourage, there... And I've noticed that three new little Cross spawn have sprouted up as of late, too....

That ought to prove interesting! :D

Here's a little something from the Inbox!

4) It seems that Cross and Cursed Soul are pretty close. Most of us know Cross' relationship with Slain... but what about the Blood Queen? What're the ins and outs of that?

Yup, I'm just tryin to give wolfweb a little run for it's money is all.

Answer: Cursed Soul's and Cross' relationship is easy enough to understand, though it's lacking a bit roleplay wise(not my fault, mind you.). From the beginning Cross was with Cursed Soul, having been one of the first out of a select few to be created. After she created him, they stuck together for a long amount of time before both of their death's. She's like...his mother, his lover, and his protector all rolled into one. Imagine two character's who've been together for quite some time. Both of them, quite suddenly, die. It's like, seeing your mom or your lover after a long period of them being dead. The emotions swell. I can't go into great detail, however, I wouldn't want to spoil anything for you guys!
Cross
Alpha

Postby Trinity on Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:53 pm

Well, hey- we all LOVE a cliff-hanger!

(No inter-questional-foreplay for you this time! >>)

5) Who have been your Top 5-Favorite Characters, in order from favorite to not-so-favorite, and why? (Your characters, please!)
Trinity
Beta

Postby Cross on Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:44 am

Answer: 1) Cross. Cross is definitely my number one. He was my absolute first character, and has been with me since the beginning. The bond we share is simply amazing-not to mention all the awesome roleplay's we've been in, and all the fantastic people we've had the pleasure rping with. Second eldest vampire, younger only than Cursed Soul, he was present in two of the three wars against EW, and is the leader of the Vampire Alliance.

2) Ropeu. Ropeu follows REAL close behind Cross because of the fact that when wolfweb spazzed on us for that year or so, I rped with her basically every day on furcadia, until finally checking the link and seeing wolfweb back up! She was my entrance into the advanced rp world-bumping me up from noob-to average-in roleplay. She is also the first breed I ever created, though I have yet to rp her on wolfweb.

3) Fiery Hell This chicka right here ranks as my number three because of the huge impact she and Kieodo had on wolfweb. She was the first to create an actual alliance-and also the first 'Dire' wolf known to revol-against EW. But like I said..she's number three for a reason. I haven't rped her much within these past few months, and for some reason when I do, the thread dies or I suddenly disappear from wolfweb for a while.

4) Opal The Elemental of Snow. My first Elemental character, ranked number four because his inactivity, though his inactivity is usually not my fault. He is still special to me even though he's inactive. He is my first character that I rped from pup, to adolescent, to adult. He was, and still is-the only Neutral or Light wolf I roleplayed.

5) Axiom It was really really hard choosing a least favorite because I love all my character's, but Axiom didn't even last a week. Some rogue Light wolf created a pack, and he was to join, but the thread died out just as soon as it started. He would've been my second Neutral or Light wolf ever to be rped. Though he didn't last, I still hold on to the name and character because I treasure him dearly.
Cross
Alpha

Postby Trinity on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:18 am

How did I KNOW you were going to say Cross was your favorite? :twisted: He is such a pretty little boy, ain't he?

Alright, then... nothing new, nothing suprising, there!

6) Who, of all the roleplayers on Wolf Web, have you known the longest? How many of them have you met in person? Are there any that you knew before roleplay on WolfWeb?
Trinity
Beta

Postby SilverRain on Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:25 am

((( Sorry for the delay folks! )))

Trinkey wrote:How did I KNOW you were going to say Cross was your favorite? :twisted: He is such a pretty little boy, ain't he?

Sure is. :wink:

Trinkey wrote:
6) Who, of all the roleplayers on Wolf Web, have you known the longest? How many of them have you met in person? Are there any that you knew before roleplay on WolfWeb?

Answer 1:

Out of all the rper's on wolfweb, I've known Meagan(Vapored_Air) the longest. She's responsible for getting me into rping.
I blame her for all the evil deeds I've done over the years.
:roll:
Dani comes second, seeing as how she killed my first character.
Then Kozmo..
Then Lakiner..
Answer 2: Three!
Mea.
Kozmo
Pura
( I nearly met Dani/Trinkey/Josheh, but our car broke down on our trip to Mass.
:cry:

Answer 3: I knew two wolfwebber's before actually joining the site.
Meagan and Ambyr(Pura).
But I didn't know Amb rped on wolfweb until a few months after joining, she liked keeping it secret for some reason.
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949
SilverRain
Omega
Omega

Postby Trinity on Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:38 am

Aww... man, and good times COULD HAVE been had, if only the Trinster had got up the gas money to drive two and half hours south!! DRRAAT! We shall have to plot a gathering sometime!! :wink:

And NOW... for Diabolical Question Numbaaaahhh...

7) What are three of the most interesting/strange character flaws/quirks you've embedded into your awesome characters? Did you come up with the idea to begin with, or did they just kind of... happen?
Trinity
Beta

Next

Return to Shades of the Past - Lounge, etc.