Interview Room ~ Cerberus ~ Starts: 19 September/06

Dead threads from the Lounge, Notice, and Support/Feedback Boards

Moderator: Moderators

Interview Room ~ Cerberus ~ Starts: 19 September/06

Postby Wolfsbane on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:26 pm

Interview with Cerberus, (Wolf Web's resident, BLACK QUEEN) will begin on 19 September/06. After PM's she has agreed to answer 13 interview questions. As the Interviewer, I claim 9 questions, but will open up the remaining 4 questions to all interested members of Wolf Web. PM me with your Primary, and Alternate questions.
First come, first served!
I will select interview questions from the first four members submitting them to me. 8)
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:19 pm

Welcome Queen Cerberus! It's a real pleasure to conduct an interview with you. I've got planned to ask, what will hopefully prove to be some interesting, informative questions for you - and the Membership of Wolf Web. 8)
Ready? Then, let's do this!

1) Was Wolf Web the first forum you became a member of, on-line? Oh.... And how long ago was that, when you first discovered Wolf Web?

-
-
-
-

(Heh..... Anyone notice how craftily I snuck in that - actual - second question, under the guise of just asking *ahem* that ONE, first question? :D )
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Re: !

Postby Cerberus on Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:01 pm

Wolfsbane wrote:Welcome Queen Cerberus! It's a real pleasure to conduct an interview with you. I've got planned to ask, what will hopefully prove to be some interesting, informative questions for you - and the Membership of Wolf Web. 8)
Ready? Then, let's do this!

1) Was Wolf Web the first forum you became a member of, on-line? Oh.... And how long ago was that, when you first discovered Wolf Web?

-
-
-
-

(Heh..... Anyone notice how craftily I snuck in that - actual - second question, under the guise of just asking *ahem* that ONE, first question? :D )

Sneaky sneaky Bane. ^_~

Whooo! I wonder if I can remember. xD Jeez, it was so long ago! I started roleplaying in the sixth grade and I've been doing it ever since. Wolfweb was not my first online roleplay. I started off at AOL's Blackberry Creek. They had a section for wolf roleplay, of which I was a very active member. Unfortunately, Blackberry Creek was shut down around the beginning of seventh grade. Forced to find a new place to roleplay, I stumbled upon here (as well as Neopets, hehe).

Sooooo, I suppose I've been here about six years. I started out at Wolfweb as a seventh grader in middle school, and now I'm a freshman in college. I've literally grown up with Wolfweb, so it holds a very special place in my heart. No matter how many times I left it (never willingly--computer problems, lack of time, etc etc) over the past six years, I've always, inevitably, returned.

=)
All Hail The Queen of Evil
cerberus.wolfweb@gmail.com
Cerberus
Advisor

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:46 am

:oops: Whew.... :oops:
Definite Old Timer, man!
(In fact, Cerberus was active on Wolf Web a few months before me).
And, I know exactly what you mean by this place calling you back. It certainly DOES have a tendency to keep you here!
-
2) In your six years here, you've seen a lot of things. Stuff that has stayed the same probably, and many things that have no doubt, changed. What are your opinions of some of what you feel, are the Good Things that have happened with Wolf Web during those years? Some of The Bad?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Cerberus on Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:34 am

Wolfsbane wrote::oops: Whew.... :oops:
Definite Old Timer, man!
(In fact, Cerberus was active on Wolf Web a few months before me).
And, I know exactly what you mean by this place calling you back. It certainly DOES have a tendency to keep you here!
-
2) In your six years here, you've seen a lot of things. Stuff that has stayed the same probably, and many things that have no doubt, changed. What are your opinions of some of what you feel, are the Good Things that have happened with Wolf Web during those years? Some of The Bad?

Lots and lots and lots of changes. xD What has stayed the same is the great, carefree attitude that Wolfweb has. For the most part, the atmosphere is a lot friendlier and a lot more laidback than many a wolf site. Its very rare to see a site where you can have members as mods who aren't high on power-trips. Its even harder to find a wolf RPG that isn't insanely bias against any one RPer, and that welcomes RPers of all ages and caliber.

I think that the changes to the forum, overall, have been very good. The forum has changed so much. In the past, there was no spam forum, suggestions forum, etc etc...just the Wolf Discussion and the RP (and at one point, an Art area). With all the new changes, the site is a lot more organized. Its also faster and prettier! =D

At the time these changes happened, however, none of us were all to happy about it--mostly because it just took some getting used to. The only worst change that I think happened to Wolfweb was the implementation of the post count. People actually get so obsessed with their post count (I have no idea why its such a big deal anyways) that they start spamming just to get higher numbers and a high "rank." It isn't the post count that matters. =P Its the attitude.

All in all, I think Wolfweb is only getting better.
Cerberus
Advisor

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:20 am

Very eloquent response! To what I believe was, a pretty difficult question. 8)
Now, as promised - here is a question I received as a PM to ask in this interview, from DEUMUS.

3) Will the Black Queen ever fall?

Meaning, will Cerberus (the character) ever have a final ending?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Cerberus on Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:14 am

Wolfsbane wrote:Very eloquent response! To what I believe was, a pretty difficult question. 8)
Now, as promised - here is a question I received as a PM to ask in this interview, from DEUMUS.

3) Will the Black Queen ever fall?

Meaning, will Cerberus (the character) ever have a final ending?

=O Somehow, I knew that question would come up.

If I make the final decision to pull roleplaying from WW completely (which I'm not even considering at this point in time), then yes, she will fall. I would not want to leave her story hanging.

How she'll fall (if she does, that is), will remain a secret to all except those very few who would possibly be involved. ^^ Trust me, she'll go out with a bang. I wouldn't just cut off her story without resolving everything and tying up loose ends. A plot would naturally be created, and the one to take over her throne would already be pre-decided.

At the moment, even though I'm not as active as I wish I could be, I am still interesting in continuing her story. If I were to ever end her story, it would be because of college/getting a career. However, even if that does happen, I, Cerby, won't remove myself from WW. Even if I did end Cerberus's story, I would still remain here as full-time mod-of-doom. My infamous character, however, will remain as a piece of history and a source for legends to come.
Cerberus
Advisor

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:19 pm

Oh yeah......
"LONG LIVE THE BLACK QUEEN!!!!"
Hah! THAT's what I'm talkin' about. :)
-
4) Over the years, you have considered, and even toyed a bit with a possible retirement for Cerberus. But, she's always come back - seemingly meaner, bigger badder and stronger then ever from these little 'Retirement Flirts'. What has motivated YOU - the RP'er - to keep this old, evil gal, going all these years?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Cerberus on Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:36 am

Wolfsbane wrote:Oh yeah......
"LONG LIVE THE BLACK QUEEN!!!!"
Hah! THAT's what I'm talkin' about. :)
-
4) Over the years, you have considered, and even toyed a bit with a possible retirement for Cerberus. But, she's always come back - seemingly meaner, bigger badder and stronger then ever from these little 'Retirement Flirts'. What has motivated YOU - the RP'er - to keep this old, evil gal, going all these years?

Ah, so sorry for my terrible delay. Midterms and whatnot. >.<

Bah, Cerberus has been developed so much over the past years that she's become a part of me, and I just can't get rid of her. Whenever I tried retiring her, she'd always be in the back of my head nagging. I just couldn't get her to stay quiet (the inspiration for her, that is). The motivation comes from fellow roleplayers, the atmosphere of Wolfweb, and my attachment to the charater.

The thing is, I've lost a lot of my power over this character. She just keeps growing, even when she remains unused for a few months. I can't retire her until she wants to be retired. When that happens, I think I'll know. Hehe.
Cerberus
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:01 pm

OKAY FOLKS!

Since this interview has yet to end, I'm going to ask that all questions you'd like to ask Cerberus (within reason) are sent to me via PM or the Chat.

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to Shades of the Past - Lounge, etc.