Interview Room ~ Kozmo ~ Starts: 9 AUGUST/06

Dead threads from the Lounge, Notice, and Support/Feedback Boards

Moderator: Moderators

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:27 pm

8O Yikes!! 8O
But.... no, I can firmly say that you would definitely NOT be the first to experience this sort of well... 'problem', when inviting possibly difficult people in RL to participate with you on Wolf Web. This creative/artistic hobby experienced online with Wolf Web just doesn't translate well to a hopefully creative venture shared with others - that in the end, may not share those creative interests of yours.....
At first I know, it sounds too good to be true! And, we know how those things that are literally 'too good to be true', wind up usually working out..... :?
Ahhhh..... but lest we let our dearest Kozmo so easily off-the-hook? I have a follow-up for you.
(A question our newer members may find a bit obscure, but I believe is definitely relevant in the interesting world - of Kozmo....).

8 ) Let's go back now to Natakuwolf and the dark, old days on Wolf Web with Balrog and Company. Just WHO were those guys? An interesting collection of folks that Natakuwolf knew? Or..... Something different? Did you know any of these folks personally? Were they on-line aquaintances?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:55 pm

A) I solely blame Nataku for that one, XD. I was kinda surprised to become a pawn in someone's little quabble, but, hey, I was bored. I saw a chance and took it. The other's were my dearest WhiteTail, sweet Argot (Max, who's still around), Midnight Timber, and a few others who's name's I have forgotten. Oh, and let's not forget Arc Fire! I was so utterly confused when he popped into the thread and offered his services. Such a shame Balrog turned tail and ran the instant he jumped in; I was looking forward to the ensuing battle.

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:18 pm

Hah! Yeah..... Hugely important in what we see today as Kozmo, and that whole lexicon of history - but back then I guess that event did turn out to be a bit of an on-line 'quabble'. :roll:
Arc was one of my own 'RL's..... A good, younger friend I knew - he loved to write and had an enthusiastic, new approach to a lot of things on Wolf Web. It kind of bummed him out when the 'Balrog and Company Boys' just weren't ready to engage against someone who had rallied a significant portion of Wolf Web against them. Remember those 'Cacodaemons', created by Lord Bigby? (Heh, yeah...... good stuff, man - I was even RP'ing one of those Cacodaemons!).
I guess Arc wanted to perfom a sort of 'rescue', and pull Pura's 'Bacon outta the fire', then go Full-Scale against the invaders.....
*sigh*
I was even planing on taking some 'cheap shots' against ALL of these Demon Heavy Hitters, (Arc Fire's group too.....) with Evil Wind, eventually..... A troop of bloodthirsty, Dire Wolf 'Hyenas' circling the wounded, Demon Lions?
Oh my!! :lol:

9) So..... (Maybe another hard one - oh goody!!) If you could place ALL of your own Wolf Web, RP'ing History onto a sort of measurement scale, or something? Which of your own RP'd events would you place at the TOP of this fictional 'scale' for importance, fun, interest, whatever..... And which one of your own RP'd events would you place at or very near the bottom of this measurement scale? And of course - explain your reasons WHY - for both!
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:47 pm

Yeah, that was kind of irritating. I mean, if you can't take the heat, don't bother even going into the kitchen, right?

A) In order? Here ya go, Bane.

Most fun
1) The fight with Medell (Wolfie is such a great rper, that had to be in the top ten)
2) The battle against Balrog (Since I went inactive for a week while Koz was 'dead')
3) Shattered Dawn (HUGE talent in that thread, man.)
4) The creation of Slain (Again, amazing talent there)
5) Rah'la (both as Kozmo, then as Cry)
6) The creation of the first Mist Wraith, Artemis (<3 You, Trin!)
7) Walker's death ('nuff said)
8) The battle between Indio and Kvaen (That was too much fun)
9) The first meeting between Argot and Kozmo (was too sweet)
10) The original Silver Wind Clan (before Crystal Moon went poof)

Least Interesting

1) Mage (Gah. He lived how he died, man; an idiot)
2) SilverTail and Kozmo's litter (Everyone died, except Velvet)
3) WhiteTail and Kozmo's litter (again... most died, except Angelique)
4) Pandora (interesting by itself, but she keeps going inactive due to other posters)
5) NightWalker (I loved him to death, but, let's face it, I cannot rp a mind-reader. At all.)
6) Shadow's Ice (He died at Shinny's paws. Hail to the prince of Forbidden Doom, baby.)
7) The Vampire Alliance (where DID everyone go? Slain may be stripped, but he ain't dead!)
8) Artemis, before she was turned (Too much interaction with one specific person, and not enough with everyone else.)
9) Puck. (Poor baby didn't last even a week)

And the all time most boring thing I've ever been in?

10) Crimson Glory pack. (That lasted all of two days before becoming Forbidden Doom!)

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:00 pm

Wow! That is quite a topic/storyline list, both good and bad! I quite understand your explanations, though. All that stuff, both good AND bad seems to happen in RP now and then.... :roll:
-
10) Well now, how 'bout we diss on those enemies, shall we? Meaning? WHO in The Realm of Wolves can Kozmo (and company) rightfully consider a real enemy? Both past AND present. I've noted one or two bad ol' chars you've been involved with. One of those I know, was even RP'd by YOU, as well! Oh yes........ A list of who - and who. With more of those nice explanations for each, please? 8)
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:10 pm

Question: Why does everybody want to kick her pretty little butt?

1) Anything Evil. Meaning the general population of the site.
2) Vaqta. Close in blood to our very sorely missed Icarus, and closer to Kozmo than he should be. His stake in all this would be to claim Kozmo's throne- and power- for himself.
3) Rah'la. Only dangerous if she is pushed past a certain point, and otherwise has called Kozmo her 'friend'.
4) Balrog and Co. I doubt they'll return, but, trust me... Radji and I are planning on a little demon action in the near future.
5) Pandora and Caern. My dear Whisperwood took up the place as Dora's mate, and you can't put us in a thread together without the whole thing going KABOOM, man. He's fantastic.

But, on the whole, I tried very, very hard to stay out of everyone's way; Kozmo was, for some time, neutral, but I gave up sitting on the fence. It was too hard.

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:57 am

It's like they say, 'If you build it? They will come.....'
- Meaning? -
If you build a powerful enough character, with an interesting, creative idea that can possibly withstand the test, and ravages of time? 'They' will definitely come.

(And.... *sigh* Those villains usually come to try and kick your ass..... :roll: )

11) Do you have intentions of continuing to develop the Dark Angellic race of wolves? That creative idea is definitely pretty much ALL of Kozzeemo's Baby - and it IS a good one! Any chance I can talk you into posting your 'History of The Dark Angellic' story piece back up in the History section of Wolf Web? Maybe even with a few additional, descriptive embellishments?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:28 pm

A) Sure, if you want to come up here and do my job for a few hours... Just kidding. I was planning on it, seeing as there is now an open, accepting pack for the breed. Another of my creations? Probably. But Broken Twilight is going to need to stand the test of time, indeed, if it wants to survive!

But, yeah. It won't take too much to coax me into posting history for the breed. I just need to sort things out, and get my new house in order first.

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:59 pm

I see that more and more of the characters that originated with ideas unique to what I call 'Kozmo and Company' are becoming linked and tied-in with the larger, older Realm World of RP on Wolf Web. A big part of that, of course, has been with adventuring 'ambassadors' of a sort, such as Rah'la, that have wound up migrating pretty much throughout a lot of different RP areas. Many of your OWN chars have been created with that sort of thought in mind. But, I see that a lot of the new RP'ers arriving to Wolf Web pretty much start their own creative thing, then gradually move into the 'mainstream' as they become more confident....

12) How many of all your RP'd characters would you say are sort of 'linked'? By this I mean, would be possible for any one of your characters to possibly see and interact with another? (And the other characters existing in that other storyline/area). All of them? Most? Or, just a few?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:15 am

A) I'd say 90% of them are linked. Here's the relationship, so to speak.

Kozmo- Mother of Velvet, Angelique, Mysterie
Mysterie- Mother of Slain
Slain- Vampire, grandson of Kozmo, former revenant of Cry
Cry- Vampire that had Slain as her toy; companion to Rah'la
Rah'la- Hybrid that Kozmo nearly killed, who knew of Icarus
Icarus- Kozmo's future 'mate'? (That is, IF you're still up for it, big guy...), brother of Vaqta
Vaqta- Brother to Icarus- wants to steal Forbidden Doom's throne for himself. Once traveled with Indio
Indio- Subordinate of Evil Wind, who is arch-enemy of Slain. Indio knew of the plot to kill Jewel.
Jewel- Other half of Kozmo's soul, who once met up with Artemis.
Artemis- Granddaughter of Kozmo- first and only Mist Wraith to date. Last Shadow Wolf. Who is related to...
Taj- Gamma of Timber Falls, and brother to Presley.
Presley- Member of Moonmist.

Hah. That enough of a family history for ya?

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:08 pm

:oops: Whoa...... :oops:

That's quite an amazing group of Char's man! Things have grown just a bit, well, complicated in 'Kozzie World'?
Whew....
And yes, I would LOVE to RP with you and that tormented, struggling Dark Angellic, ICARUS. There's just this LITTLE detail of....... ARGOT, I guess, that's given me some pause here.
Tis' but a trifling thing, I know..... But, isn't he already your, ummmmmm........ Mate, correct?
(At least he certainly seems to think so......)
:roll:
- Anyway -
This brings us to the last 'official' question of this Interview!

13) Is there anything I didn't ask, you want to tell us about? Something possibly important happening in the great and mighty world of Kozziemo, that you may want us to know?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:36 am

Argot? Hardly... there is the matter of Zaxia... but I'm certain a good, solid plotline could be in the very near future involving Kozmo's favorite 'White Boy'?

A) Just... keep an eye on Broken Twilight. I've got a plotline for that pack that I cannot wait to unfold. And it may even include an old face... say... JEWEL?

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Previous

Return to Shades of the Past - Lounge, etc.