Interview Room ~ Kozmo ~ Starts: 9 AUGUST/06

Dead threads from the Lounge, Notice, and Support/Feedback Boards

Moderator: Moderators

Interview Room ~ Kozmo ~ Starts: 9 AUGUST/06

Postby Kozmo on Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:29 pm

Wolfsbane wrote:My Interview with Kozmo will begin on 9 August/06. After PM's she has agreed to answer 13 interview questions. As the Interviewer, I claim 7 questions, but will open up the remaining 6 questions to members of Wolf Web. Please PM me with both Primary, and Alternate questions you'd like me to publicly ask 'The Kozziemo'. First come, first served! I will select questions from the first members submitting questions. :)

I'm an open book, too, heh.

Trust me, ya'll... this interview is gonna be quite entertaining.

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:33 pm

Hello Kozmo! And thanks so much for letting me conduct an Interview on you. As Wolf Web's first actual, 'Interview', your's is going to be a bit interesting to say the least! 8)
Well, with that said, here's the first question of 13 total I'd like to ask you:

1) Do you remember the date when you first became a member of Wolf Web?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:53 pm

A: Yes, I do, actually. It was January 5th, 1999. I remember that because that was the day we got the net hooked up at my house, and I decided to stop lurking, XD.

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:58 pm

Holy cow! 5 January/99? Hah! A definite Old-Timer! 8O

Yeah.... That was back when the site had none of these log-in requirements and other 'niceties' of today's usual, on-line forum. It was indeed, a much different Wolf Web in those days, hmmmmm?

2) So, when you got over that initial new-to-Wolf Web, 'Lurker' stage and started creating those first RP postings, did you first originate as 'Kozmo' or as some other named character?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:56 pm

A: Well... it was Kozmo. But not as you know her now. Back then, she was just straight black with blue eyes, not the pretty silver and black she is today. But that's another story altogether!

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:57 am

Another story? Hah! And, one that may definitely rate telling here?!!

3) So, why the name Kozmo? Any significance of that name you could tell about, other than the little twist on the more usual, or expected spelling, 'Cosmos'?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:12 am

A: Well... it was orignially based off the word cosmopolitan, actually. I messed around with the spelling, and shortened it to get the name 'cosmo'. Well... it seemed dull to me. So I changed it to the new spelling, and then proceeded to switch from the initial thought to make a male to making a female. I figured, if the name was screwed up... well, the character had license to be just as screwy.

For some reason, though, people assumed I was a guy...

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:14 pm

Thought you were a Guy??? Hah! Now, that's a hoot! Something that the now familiar, 'Kozzie-Grrrrllllll......' has definitely set straight, I see! But, perhaps your style of writing and most especially RP has evolved and changed over the years? Possibly a bit of confusion there, because your method of writing and forum communication style was deemed a bit more in those early days, well..... masculine, in nature possibly?
Which brings us up to another question, (And one I'm especially keen on knowing your answer to),

4) In what ways would you say your writing and forum communication style has changed over the years, from when you first started in Wolf Web, to the present day?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:14 pm

Actually, it was because Kozmo's name sounded masculine. It made me laugh, XD.

A: Oh, god, bringing up old posts! I was HORRIBLE when I first started. I was a 'one-line' poster, and it took me about a month to really start to hit my stride. Since no one replied to Koz originally, I gave her her first re-vamp and she got grey, not silver, paws. I managed a paragraph then, mostly describing her, and, to my surprise, I got a response! It was like flicking on a switch; I began to hit my stride and write. Not long after, Nataku decided to meet up with Koz, and the rest, as they say, is history. His friendship with Koz led to the fight with Balrog, the "death" of Kozmo, and the birth of the Dark Angellic breed, since I was in a creative mood.

Now my posts always tend to make me think they're short (even my eleven page one seems lacking), and I strive to keep everyone on their toes, using words to paint vivid pictures and setting the tone, most likely, within the opening paragraph.

So my communication skills have come a long way since the "good-old days" of wolfweb. Now I'm more apt to speak up and be counted, with good, logical arguements, and perhaps a hint of sarcasm...

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:32 pm

~ Returns after a one week absence ~

Hah, Nataku Wolf was a member we ALL miss around here..... :cry:
He had a lot of neat ideas, and could certainly write well. Burned out, though? That brings us up to some interesting conditions and relationships that occur on this site - both in RP and RL.
One of those that has always intrigued me, at least about you - was your relationship to Enchantress Moon. I personally believe that you've done some of your best RP writing work lately on WW in collaboration with her.

5) What is your relationship to EM? Do you know each other in RL? Are you actually related or something?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:21 pm

A: No, actually. We've never met in RL, though we have had many conversations over AIM. We just kind of hit it off one day after she threw Rah'la into a thread with my lovely Kozmo, and We've gotten along since.

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:18 am

And the rest, as they say, is history! :)
So, I see that you've been involved in creating quite a few creative and some very complicated plot/storylines over the years. I'm mighty curious as to how you developed some of those interesting ideas, and have a couple of questions (at least) regarding that:

6) How do you 'usually' come up with, and most importantly - implement - an idea for RP? A LOT of behind the scenes, PM's to sort of 'hash the thing out', first? Or spontaneous in style? You know, 'off the cuff'? Or, actually a little of both?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:55 am

Hopefully not ancient history, right, Bane?

A) Depends. I usually just offer to join in and let others think up a plot, which I play off of. Cry, my pretty black and silver dire-turned-vampire, is a prime example of this. Then... then there's my other prime example; Galatea. Whoo, boy, now THAT one was a stroke of genuis on my part. I PMed Kaze_Haga for that one, and we worked over details that led to one of my all-time FAVORITE couples that I've had a hand in. So, I guess it's generally a mix of both, really.

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

!

Postby Wolfsbane on Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:34 am

Yeah, that whole thing with Galatea you've gotten started is showing a lot of promise. :)
Ahhh.... but, you did mention couples?
Here's one in that vein for you then,

7) Have you ever RP'd on Wolf Web with someone you were dating, or had some sort of RL relationship with? If so..... How did writing under those conditions compare as to, say, writing with/against/for people you've never met before, except on-line?
- - DARK MASTER - -
Wolfsbane
Advisor

Postby Kozmo on Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:52 pm

A) Arg, Bane, ya had to ask, didn't ya? Well, lesse...

Do you remember Riptor/Blitzkrieg?

I dated him, and that really, really bit the big one. It was difficult, since we broke up, to even stay around on this site. In fact, I tried to kill off Kozmo, but Tak wouldn't let me. So I have to say it's actually easier to roleplay with people you don't know that well, because it makes for interesting situations.

Mod Color

Kozmo
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Next

Return to Shades of the Past - Lounge, etc.