Rubber Duckies

Give us your feedback about this web site and/or suggestions on making it better! This is also the forum to place any and all account/site/forum questions for support.
Newly registered members can login with the guest account & post questions while awaiting their account activation. Login: Guest, pw: 4Wolves

Moderators: Kozmo, Advisors, Moderators

Postby adriannahowl on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:01 pm

I luff you Kia.
OHMYWURD!
adriannahowl
Beta

Postby Sharona on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:03 pm

saya wrote:OMFG! EM you are a mod you shouldn't be giving Pride crap! She was only wandering why? I am going to keep Gender up! I am Sick and tired of mods crap anymore but not lefftie and etc.. But you don't have to right to be so mean to pirde! Why don't we be nice?? :evil:

Can you say Deja Vu!!!

Saya... Wasn't Waya banned long enough for you.......
Is it your turn now???? Give me a break!!!!
Don't go off on EM or other Mod's for doing their jobs!!!

Our Patience is wearing thin.........

Sharona

You've Got To Learn To Live With What You Can't Rise Above!!
Sharona

Postby saya on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:07 pm

Hold On let me go back and pm you all the kinda of stuff the mods said to the new people! infact it is quite rude! Sorry I was just defending pride she is my friend on here! I am so tired of wolfweb right now! ugh!
Listen to her,Support her!
saya
BANNED.

Postby Pride on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:11 pm

Sharona I am so sorry to say but I agree with Saya and as a matter fact I am Waya and I have learned a lot from being banned that now I understand how rude and disturbing the Moderaters are and think that it is pathetic. Only Kia-ci, Leftte, and a few are even worth keeping... Enchantress Moon is on my hatered list... I dislike here and will not tolerate her rudeness on Waya and this account she is pathetic.
ImageImage Lady Sov is so cool!
Pride
BANNED.

Postby adriannahowl on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:13 pm

Enchantress_Moon wrote:I don't know if you've noticed, Pride, but we've had a MASSIVE invasion of p-o-r-n trolls. They keep coming and posting all sorts of nasty crap. And I mean NASTY. If you haven't noticed, then I applaud the mod staff's diligence in the CONSTANT cleanup efforts we've been having to endure so you don't HAVE to see the trollish posts.

So tell me what's funnier:
"free Optimus Prime rubber duckies"
or
"free Optimus Prime gender"

I'm sorry that you are going to have to put in a bit extra effort to change a single word in probably less than ten posts in the character profile section.

How is this anything....?It was just an answer to something Pride said.Mod's are just doing their jobs. Without them, who know how crappy our forums would be?
OHMYWURD!
adriannahowl
Beta

Postby saya on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:14 pm

wait I see something in there "whats funnier" It shouldn't be about the funny stuff its so imature! :evil:
saya
BANNED.

Postby Pride on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:14 pm

Adrianna please stay out of it, you see I'm talking about that-> she knows what I mean My parents always said it's not what you said it's how you say it.
Pride
BANNED.

Postby Kia-ci on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:16 pm

First of all, I am not a mod Waya.
I never have been.
Second, I doubt anything you claim the mods said is going to fly. I don't trust you. I don't think you understand how much work the mods and Admins put in to this site, I don't think you fully understand the crap that they have been going through lately. Do you want the site to be spammed with p-o-r-n? Because it would be, if not for these mods that you claim are not doing their job. They are better mods than we can ask for, as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you for being understanding, Adri. (: It's nice to know that not everyone is this disrespectful of the people who spend their own free time taking care of this site.
Last edited by Kia-ci on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, but can you spell it?
Kia-ci
Alpha

Postby Sharona on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:17 pm

Pride wrote:Sharona I am so sorry to say but I agree with Saya and as a matter fact I am Waya and I have learned a lot from being banned that now I understand how rude and disturbing the Moderaters are and think that it is pathetic. Only Kia-ci, Leftte, and a few are even worth keeping... Enchantress Moon is on my hatered list... I dislike here and will not tolerate her rudeness on Waya and this account she is pathetic.

Yes Dear, we are well aware of who you are...... Obviously ya'll have "learned" nothing.....

Kia.... God IL <3 Her... Is not a Mod (Though she should be) Sorry you "Hate " EM......
Ya'll are treading on thin Ice tonight!! :roll:

Sharona

Sharona

Postby Pride on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:18 pm

I think it's trash when they let people have RP's about Marijuana and trash like that and they don't take care of that! I have a site I know what it's like, Sharona your not a problem some mods are problems...
Pride
BANNED.

Postby saya on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:19 pm

whatever I am done fighting I will stop! But only if Em is nicer than she is being Now!
saya
BANNED.

Postby Kia-ci on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:21 pm

EM is being as nice as anyone else. I think the both of you need to get over your personal grudges. Waya got in trouble for her own mistakes, not because of mean mods. Get over it.
Yeah, but can you spell it?
Kia-ci
Alpha

Postby Pride on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:23 pm

Sharona I hate that you appently don't think about anything but the mods... mods this mods that..

And yes I have learned to hate you guys more.. today I guess is my snap.. and you didnt no i was Waya.. and Yes I have a site of my own and no what p-o-r-n problems you have.. I control it...
Pride
BANNED.

Postby Sharona on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:23 pm

Pride wrote:I think it's trash when they let people have RP's about Marijuana and trash like that and they don't take care of that! I have a site I know what it's like, Sharona your not a problem some mods are problems...

WTH are ya'll talking about??!
I can be Your Biggest Problem if you Persist!....

Sharona

Sharona

Postby Pride on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:25 pm

for you to be a mod.. you need to understand the rules and apperently you don't... there are people of all ages here and the "WTH, thing." Needs to stop.. So whatever.
Pride
BANNED.

PreviousNext

Return to Site Feedback & Support