Rah'la vs. The Forces of Light - a sketch by Lefitte

Here you can make requests for signatures, avatars, and other artwork. You may also put something original to show off your skills or ask for input on how to develop as an artist.

Moderator: Moderators

Rah'la vs. The Forces of Light - a sketch by Lefitte

Postby EM on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:07 am

This sketch from Lefi is due to shenanigans on Facebook. Here's my FB post that led up to Lefi drawing this out.

I wish I had artistic abilities, because then, I could draw "comic trailers" of the things to come on WolfWeb.

*Clears throat to begin movie trailer style narration*

"Coming soon to a Realm near you."
*image of Skeezix, The Old Wolfsbane, appears and fades away*
"An Old Evil has vanished into a Loop of Time, and a New Evil returns from Exile to take his place."
*Rah'la, The New Wolfsbane, saunters out of a thick cloud of swirling fog... image fades out*
*Image of the various Forces of Light (too many to name them all, I'm lazy)*
"Can the Forces of Light defend the Realm from the 'Villainous Heroine?'"
*Rah'la suddenly crashes into and runs over Icarus, screaming unintelligibly about EVIL DUCKS! and then runs out of frame*
*Forces of Light are confused as they watch the Freak-Out Mode progress out of frame*
Lyra: "Annnnd the Forces of Light assemble to defeat... SOMEBODY NOT VERY BAAAAAD!"
*The Wild Wind materializes behind the distracted Forces of Light*
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!

[Yeah, I "quoted" Tom Hiddleston, hah!]

The comic features (in order of appearance, I think)... Skeezix, Rah'la, Rainbow Chaser, Vae Victus, Silvana, Savona, Icarus, Lyra, and LEGION.

Click here

Yes. Click there right now 8)
EM
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to Artists' Lounge