Basic Rules UPDATED- 5/14/06

Random Conversations. Topics are auto-pruned every 20 days.

Moderator: Moderators

Basic Rules UPDATED- 5/14/06

Postby Cerberus on Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:45 am

Disclaimer: Even though the previous Rules sticky is not here, everything it explained is still in effect. For the meantime, I've typed up this brief blurb of things everybody needs to remember while posting in the Spam board.

Purging of the Spam board is still in effect. All threads inactive for longer than two weeks will be archived.

All fighting on the Spam board will NOT be permitted; the thread will be deleted immediately.

This board is for random chats, not debates and NO ROLEPLAYING. This is for silly conversations--no real roleplays of any kind (wolf roleplaying, high school roleplaying, sexy-males-needed-on-teenager-cruise-ship-roleplaying etc).

Your threads can be completely nonsensical, but not offending. If a problem arises because of a post on this board, notify a mod with PM, explain the situation, and we’ll take care of it.

If you’re angry and you need to vent, do it here and not in the Wolf Lounge. VENTING IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL. Just try not to sneak in a few curse words—asterisk them. Remember, all inactive threads will be archived.

If there is anything you’d like me to add to this, please PM me. Thankies.

Sorry Cerby just wanted to add this:

As Cerby explained any fighting will not be permitted and immediately deleted without question. If you feel like someone is writing something threatening please PM a mod right away so we can handle it.

The most important thing to remember is have fun!

Thank!
Timber

Edit by Adra:
Most definitely pay attention to all that Cerby has stated, but to make things clear... the rules I had placed before still apply...especially:
Everything goes when I purge. Whenever that may be.

Get out of this forum =D!
/edit

UPDATE 5/14/06

The Spam Forum is for nonsensical conversations, NOT full-blown spamming. Do not expect to be able to get away with having a post that just says "hi." The Spam Forum is for SILLY STUFF. It is not intended for you to post "hi" (or other such dumb things) over and over and over again.

If you do get in trouble for posting full-blown spam, DO NOT think that you can use the excuse "But it's the spam forum!" That WILL NOT work! We will quickly direct you to this very thread, thus nullifying your argument.

YOUR POST COUNT WILL GO DOWN WHEN ADRA PURGES. Please do not come to us whining about how mad you are that your post count dropped. This is NOT a place for you to use to get a higher post count. If you truly don't understand why your post count went down, we will be glad to explain it to you. Just don't whine and complain.

ABUSE of other members is NOT TOLERATED. Just because someone likes something you don't DOES NOT give you permission to make fun of them for it or say hateful things towards them. For example, if someone likes anime and you don't, GET OVER IT. That is NOT a reason to make fun of them. That is pathetic, hateful, and childish. That is exactly what silly, immature teenagers do to each other at school. Would you like someone making fun of you because of what you enjoy? Don't do it to others. If you're going to tell someone they're stupid because they like anime, than be prepared to say it to my face as well or else DON'T SAY IT AT ALL.

Thank you. ^^

-CERBERUS
Cerberus
Advisor

Return to The Basement