[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Wolf Web • View topic - Disaster of the not so Epic Kind (Ninja Wolves)

Disaster of the not so Epic Kind (Ninja Wolves)

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

Disaster of the not so Epic Kind (Ninja Wolves)

Postby Mistress_Unknown on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:24 am

The sleek orange, black and yellow figure moved quickly through the trees, sometimes jumping from trunk to trunk, sometimes not. He moved quickly, but there was no escaping his fur color. Even at the speeds he was moving, you could still see the orange and black blur, a harsh contradiction to the green of the trees.

He landed and raised his head to focus on the light pouring in from the canopy of trees. His face broke into a ridiculous grin and he turned his attention to the female who had entered the area shortly after him.

She was not as fast as her companion, nor ever would be. She was built different, heavier (not in a bad way, she was a different breed then him), more for long distance running rather then the tree hopping they were doing now. However, she did her best to keep up, and managed to keep him in her sites.

Truthfully, she was just as odd colored as him, most of her coat sported a bright pink color, like cherry blossoms (ironically for which she was named), with white and black areas as well. She didn’t have as much black on her as her companion though. She landed on the ground with a slightly louder thud then the male, and her soft jaded eyes matched his ocean blue ones. “What?” She asked him.

The male snickered and shook his head. “Nothing, Sakura-chan, I was just wondering what took you so long.” He replied, playfully pushing her shoulder with his paws. He was clearly different from her, seeing as his built was more like a large fox, and hers was like a normal wolf. But even as the maned wolf he was, he still managed to be taller then her.

You’re really slow, you know that?” He teased.

Sakura glared at her long time friend and batted his muzzle. “Am not, you’re just freakishly fast.” She retorted. She smiled slightly and nudged him gently for him to get going again, chuckling as he took off like a shot. She leapt after him and almost lost him in the passing trees, if it hadn’t been for his fur. She snickered and called out to him. “Hey, Naruto! You know any self-respecting ninja could see you for miles with that bright orange and yellow fur of yours!” She bantered, playfully.

Naruto laughed and retorted, feeling the necklace around his neck hit his chest every time he leapt off another branch. “Yeah, but with your loud voice, they’d here us coming long before they saw my luxurious, lovely, well cared for fur! Besides, they’d be so jealous of my fur they’d just die from the sheer awesomeness of it!” He said, running next to her.

His stamina was clearly greater then hers, he wasn’t even panting. He seemed to be enjoying it, not even working hard, while Sakura, on the other hand, was trying not to collapse from exhaustion.

Sakura laughed and turned to her friend. “Better put that ego away, Naruto, before you hurt somebody.” She laughed before landing on the ground to rest. She panted and smiled at him. “So what are we doing out here?

Naruto’s face fell in mock-pain. “Sakura-chan! You wound me!” He laughed before landing next to her. He sat down and watched her pant, not even feeling tired. Instead he pawed the necklace around his neck, a gift from the leader of his pack to him. It was a simple blue crystal with two black round beads next to it.

Normal as it was, he always seemed to feel better when he touched it. “I dunno. I just wanted to run, and you think you need to baby-sit me all the time. Hey, do you need something to drink?” He asked, concerned.
Mistress_Unknown
Alpha

Re: Disaster of the not so Epic Kind (Ninja Wolves)

Postby rose_yana_wolf on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:44 am

“Quicker then quick, faster then fast” A blurred rushed past “I’m the Wolven ninja’s handsome green wolf” And sure enough a green wolf appeared, He was a tall brute he stood tall and proud, The wolf gave a cheeky smile that let off a little “bing”. After standing there for a little while he once again started to run after all he had a mission to carry out with his Sensei.

A sleek black wolf entered the scene watching the green wolf his red eyes taking in his moves the way that the wolf jumped, the way that he landed every little detail that gave away the wolf’s attacks any useful information. He followed him carefully not making a single sound. This wolf was to under instructions to destroy anyone who got in the way of the Akatsuki. The wolf watched as another wolf came in a taller version of the smaller wolf.

Jumping around like a headless chicken this wolf acted more like a pup that was until his Sensei came in “Ah Sensei” the green pup like wolf jumped around. “Lee calm down you spoil your dashing good looks” Gai sensei said giving him a grin full of teeth and a louder ding then the last one. “Gai Sensei” Lee shouted out “More good advice” He said he was looking around trying to find something to write it down with.

The black wolf closed his blood red eyes and started talking “I have found the threats... Now what do you wish me to do?” The black wolf stated. He looked around all the other members where there. A completely blue wolf walked out “Are you sure those punks really are a threat… they sound like idiots from what we heard so far!” He said looking at Itachi, “Do not judge wolves by their cover Kisame” Itachi stated “After all I know Gai well and there know his powers” Itachi spoke “Now I shall take my leave and kill them” and with that he disappeared.

“Lee….!” Gai said with his eyes closed trying to control himself. “Lee…. Pay attention!!!!” He said pouncing on Lee with his full force. “Yes sorry Gai sensei!” Lee got up and shook his body dust came off his pelt. “Now Lee our mission is to find the Akatsuki” Gai said looking into the eyes of his best student “Now you must know this we may not make it back alive!” Gai said looking dead serious (which was a first) “I understand Sensei” Lee said holding back tears, Gai walked up to Lee and hugged him “Its ok son let it out” Gai said with waterfall tears.

Itachi felt sick where they gay together or something, “Whatever its time I came and messed things up a bit” Itachi said. Walking out to the lovie dovie scene he cleared his throat “Ahh Gai ….. Lee so good to see you two” He said walking up to them “Sadly that’s the last hug you shall receive off anyone”. At that moment Itachi burst out speed and teeth tearing into the throat of Gai.

A few hours later blood stained the floor and the unconscious body of Gai laid there. But where was Lee?!. Blood paw prints stained the grass leading to the wolf struggling to breathe, he laid down by the water his blood leaking into the water. He raised his head up and looked around weakly “G….Gai….Sensei!” was his last words before he to, fell unconscious. A single tear left his eyes falling down into the water causing ripples.

Itachi breathed heavily it was a hard fight then he would of liked he wasn’t hurt to a great extent, but he had lost one of them. He looked around if he leave now and went to find the other one who knew what would happen to Gai he could wake up and flee. Itachi couldn’t risk losing both “I guess I cut my losses and leave” He said biting Gai around the neck and flinging him onto his back.
rose_yana_wolf
Beta

Location: My wandering soul knows no rest, There is no hate only joy for you are beloved by the goddess

Postby Mistress_Unknown on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:20 am

Sakura watched as Naruto waited for her to catch her breath. She almost laughed at him. His eyes where looking everywhere, and he kept shifting his weight from paw to paw, clearly wanting to get going again. Her eyes softened and she smiled at him, knowing his attention span most likely wore out a few minutes ago; he was forcing himself to stay with her until she was ready to go.

Her scrawny, fox-ish friend was very loyal, but this little showing of ‘infinite’ patience was no where near the limit of his loyalty. She’d seen how far he would go to protect his friends, to protect her; she shuddered involuntarily at the memory of those horrible red eyes. She shook her head and stood again. “Alright, Naruto, I’m ready.

Naruto was getting antsy. Something was wrong. He bounced from paw to paw and looked around rapidly. Something was just wrong. He claws the ground, eager to just go. But, nervous as he was, he was NOT about to leave Sakura behind. He stood to all fours and his back left leg began bouncing up and down, a common sign that he sensed something wrong.

It was the wind, it had to be. Something didn’t feel right, smell right, didn’t even look right. The sky was suddenly darker, and the wind had that SMELL on it. That, musky, weird smell that Naruto could not for the life of him remember. He knew what it was, but couldn’t remember. Now he was REALLY jumpy. He almost shot three feet into the air when Sakura spoke to him. “Huh? What? O, right, Sakura-chan. Yeah, let’s go......

Sakura watched Naruto nervously move around; he was really hyped up over something. He was acting like a cat. She studied his movements carefully, getting a little nervous herself when his back leg began bouncing, a sign she had come to know as him sensing something wrong. Naruto.....what is it? She pleaded in her mind, hoping he would answer her non verbal question.

She smiled at him and butted his muzzle gently with her own before pawing his chest fur with a black paw. “C’mon, Naruto, whatever it is, it’s gone now, right?” She asked, hopeful. Without waiting for him, she took off among the trees, knowing the World’s loudest Genin would find her easily.

But while she was trying to figure out what had Naruto so hyped up, she saw a VERY familiar green wolf lying by the river. She stopped dead in her tracks, and ran head long into a tree. She yelped and lost her footing on the branch and found herself falling to the ground below. She almost howled out for help when an orange/yellow blur leapt from nowhere and caught her before landing on the ground.

She jumped from his back, wincing when she felt her back right paw resist the weight, but she didn’t care. She ran forward to the injured green wolf. “Lee! Lee! What happened?!” As annoying as he was at times, Lee was still her friend.

Naruto had been downright shocked when Sakura vanished from his site. This set his nervousness to a new level and he launched into the trees with speed any Uchiha would be jealous, especially a certain emo rooster. He jumped from branch to branch, looking for his pink kunoichi. He found her all right, her head colliding with a tree.

He shot forward as she began to fall, catching her and wondering what had made her lose her focus. This was quickly answered when she ran forward to a green wolf he to recognized. He also sprang forward and nudged the male. “Yeah, Eyebrows, what happened? And.......where’s Gai?

Okay, for those who don’t know, Genin is the lowest rank of ninja allowed to go on missions. And kunoichi is a Medical Ninja. More about that in the next post.
Mistress_Unknown
Alpha

Postby rose_yana_wolf on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:01 am

Lee twitched he could smell something smelled like blossoms mixed with fire and strange enough wind?, his eyes twitched slighty grumbling trying to get up after all it was Lee they were dealing with he wouldn’t be down for to long. “Sa…..Sakura-san….Na….Naruto-kun” Lee said struggling to breath. When he was finally up on all four paws he fell back down, crashing down to earth like a meteor. Whining under the pain, Lee looked around “Gai…. Sensei I do not know where… he...is” Lee said tears falling from his face. “We were attacked by Itachi” he said looking at the water’s reflection, man he was one beat up wolf he couldn’t open his right eye he once green pelt was now crimson red.

Itachi was tired covered in blood and was carrying a rather heavy Gai “Man Gai you need to lay off the meat” Itachi whined to himself, He dropped Gai’s body and sighed heavily why did he always get the dirty jobs?. He once again closed his eyes “I got Gai but Lee escaped, send someone to get his body” He said without waiting for a reply. He dumped Gai’s body by the tree and walked back to where he last saw Lee.

“I’m sorry Gai-sensei I failed” Lee said standing up once more and started to limp towards the fight scene, with every step he could he winced it seemed that his body was more damaged then he knew. Once again he fell down. He looked up and saw the bloody scene that was the fight replying in his mind. Itachi was to fast for them they didn’t stand a chance against him it was a lost battle at the moment it started.
rose_yana_wolf
Beta

Location: My wandering soul knows no rest, There is no hate only joy for you are beloved by the goddess

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay