[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Wolf Web • View topic - The Point of No Return (Open)

The Point of No Return (Open)

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

The Point of No Return (Open)

Postby wolfenflautist on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:38 pm

OOC: I'm allowing anyone to join. Just PM me first before joining, please.

The sky.....the full moon was almost upon her. The fae had to run from the inevitable. Her vampire self was slowly disappearing with each second that passed by. Kishara was about to change to her normal wolf state. She didn't want that to happen. God forbid her to become normal again. Her mindset would also change. It was almost as though she had two personalities. Truth be told, she pretty much did.

In her vampire form, which was the form she predominantly assumed up until the night of the full moon, she had many freedoms. In her normal form....well, that was an entirely different story. How she loathed it so. It was only 12 hours,, but she hated those hours nonetheless. Her normal self, meanwhile, enjoyed the freedom. 12 hours of being in her own body felt wonderful. They both seemingly were able to communicate. It was a similar communication an assassin wolf would have with his Spirit. They usually argued though. Neither the normal or vampire Kishara would agree on one thing.

The sun continued to dip below the surface of the Earth as Kishara continued to fly to where the light was still shining. All that the good Kishara would do would be to travel away from where the vamp Kishara was traveling. Only the vamp Kishara had wings, which was her advantage to get to her destination. She wanted to go to serve the evil Queen Cerberus of the Shadow Realm. She was still a good ways off, but she knew that she was coming closer to her goal.

The sun was almost out of sight. Kishara didn't have enough time to stay within the sun's rays. Landing on the desert ground, she turned to where the moon would rise. Within a few short minutes, the moon was in sight. Kishara grumbled to herself as it made its ascent towards the sky. Her wings were the first to disappear. Then went the fangs. Her features changed at a moderate pace. Howling in pain, Kishara was back to normal.

Now to head away from the Shadow Realm.

Kishara, now back to her normal self, ran towards the moon, away from the Shadow Realm.
Dream big, live life to the fullest, and laugh at least once everyday - high school valedictorian - graduation of class '07
wolfenflautist
Omega
Omega

Re: The Point of No Return (Open)

Postby Indiana on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:32 am

((If you want me to change any of it then jsut say so. :))

Splint ran after his prey, kicking up the dirt as he went. Scraping his fur against the bushes left right and center, he looked up the moon was out. Cursing slightly he carried on running after his small meal. The rabbit too was quick on his paws, but Splint seemed that ever faster, if he catched up with the rabbit the rabbit would soon gain speed and run away again.

Panting and with out giving up he ran after it further still. The down side to all this chasing (apart from tiredness and sore paws) he was miles away from his home...a small den in the nexk of the woods, but he was far away and by the looks of things...a Desert...as he ran the sand kicking up left right and center making it harder to see where he was going. He skidded to a halt..The rabbit had gone. No. Wait. He could see it, he ran again but this time he ws too late...the rabbit found its small hole and dived under it. Splint caught up with it and started clawing, scraping, biting, growling in fustration.

But in the end he had to give up, he was loosing sight and he was tired. Stopping he looked around him, his pink tongue hung out from his moth keeping him cool. Even though the night itself was cool enough all that running did him no help at all.

Cursing at the very thought of loosing his prey, that this would be another night with out food, as he thought this his stomach gave an almight growl. Rolling his beedy eyes he began making his way back to the forest following his own paw prints.

His eyes the flicked on a object in the distance, since he wasn't used to theis type of terrian he crouched down, his body became a perfect symmetry keeping low to the ground his tanned legs inched forwards while his black body moved on top. His ears pricked fowards his nose and other sences alert. All he could do now was wait and pray that what ever it was didn't notice him and he could slip by, like he was used to and that he always did.
Very Active!
Active Chars:
Tony Stark/Iron Man - Avenger
Steve Rodgers/CaptainAmerica - Avenger
Loki Odinson - Avenger
Hyundai- Time Wolf
Sherlock.
Indiana
Beta

Postby wolfenflautist on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:28 pm

OOC: It looks good to me.

IC: Kishara continued to run. That was all she could do to delay her other side in her attempt to reach Queen Cerberus. Just suddenly, she saw a slight movement ahead. She wasn't sure whether or not it was a wolf. Even with the moonlight shining down on the ground, it was difficult to place what it was.

She dismissed it and kept running, knowing that stopping for even a second could ruin her plan to confuse her vamp self. She needed to find trees, and she needed to find them fast. A forest was perhaps the best way to create a diversion long enough for her to give it up. No. She knew better than that. Her evil side was smarter than to give up on something such as that.

All she would do would fly from the forest ground and continue on to the Shadow Realm. She then ran past the figure that she saw earlier. Glancing at it from the corner of her eye, she realized it was a wolf. She skidded to a halt, turned back, and walked up to the wolf. She could tell that he was trying to keep a low profile, as he was crouching down close to the sand.

Kishara wasn't certain that this wolf was friend or foe....or even if he knew where the closest forest was. She nudged him and asked, "Excuse me, but do you know where the closest forest could be?"
Dream big, live life to the fullest, and laugh at least once everyday - high school valedictorian - graduation of class '07
wolfenflautist
Omega
Omega

Postby Indiana on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:05 am

Splint felt a nudge, he threw himself in the air in shock and landed a few meters away before turning to see what the hell had nudged him.

Wolf?

He looked at the animal, and titled his head..Nah. He sniffed at the air and looked from left to right before sitting down panting slighty. There was something not quite right about about the being in front off him, he could sence that. He was pretty sure in due course that he could eventualy work out what it was.

Licking his chops, he looked at her. His tail curled round his back paws then he spoke.

"I just came from the nearest forest. And was just heading back when you came, as for knowing where it is. I am afraid not. Even though my sence of direction is quite good, loosing oneself in a desert with just sand to see and no official landmarks, then I have no clue. So how comes your out here?"

He knew it was far to soon to ask that rather personal question. The more he knew, then perhaps the more he coudl either find their weakness or just to try and dissappear like always. But for now having a bit of company in a lony dester under the moon was quite pleasent.

Splint new that sooner of later he would have to wonder back to his home. He wondered (as he sat and waited for the fea to answer) if any animal had taken refuge in his home. Well if they did then he'd have to sort them out.

"Well, must love to stay and chat for longer, but I have a forest to find. You may come if you wish though' I might take a bit more time tracking it will be worth it in the end,"

He stood up on his tanned legs bent his head down sniffed the air and ground before making a move.

"You coming or what?" He called in the dark.
Very Active!
Active Chars:
Loki Odinson - Avenger
Hyundai- Time Wolf
Sherlock.
Indiana
Beta

Postby wolfenflautist on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Kishara sat in front of the male who jumped at her tapping him. "Oh! I'm sorry I frightened you."

"I just came from the nearest forest and was just heading back when you came. As for knowing where it is, I am afraid not. Even though my sense of direction is quite good, losing oneself in a desert with just sand to see and no official landmarks, then I have no clue. So how come you're out here?"

She was crestfallen at the thought that he had no idea where the forest was. Wait....how could he not know where he just came from? She was now puzzled by this strange discovery. He then asked a question that made her feel quite uncomfortable. "It's....a long story." she whispered, looking down in shame. It was a long story, indeed. Perhaps even unbelievable.

All the more, he offered to allow her to follow him back to his domain. It was at least a way for her to have someone other than....well....herself for company. No one was daring enough to befriend her, even in her normal state of being. She knew that, as soon as she returned to her vampire conciousness, she'd tear him to shreds. Either that, or he would run. Kishara knew not what kind of wolf this brute was.

Was he a warrior or a deserter? A fighter or a coward? She could sense that he was a bit squeamish, maybe restless.

"Well, must love to stay and chat for longer, but I have a forest to find. You may come if you wish, though I might take a bit more time tracking it, it will be worth it in the end."

She wasn't sure what to do. If she went with him, her other self would kill him. If she stayed, the vamp would continue her journey to the Shadow Realm and to serve Queen Cerberus. She struggled with the choice. Was she able to head to this male's den and then run before the breaking of dawn?

"You coming or what?"

Knowing that he was waiting, Kishara didn't delay any longer. Reluctantly, she followed him.

You had better spare this poor soul, you wretched demon,/i] Kishara warned her vampire counterpart.

[i]Me? A demon? You haven't any idea what I could do to this one. I laugh at your ignorance. And how long have you known me?

Just don't hurt him. I'm warning you right now.

Her vamp self scoffed at her threat.

You cannot hurt me. I am a part of you, as you are of me. We are one in the same, my dear one. These next few hours will pass with such speed, that you'll be in my position sooner than you can possibly imagine. This guide of yours will soon perish, I can assure you.

We shall see about that.
wolfenflautist
Omega
Omega

Postby Indiana on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 pm

((Sorry that its small...couldn't think))

Splint could tell that the female didn’t really want to come. That something was holding her back, perhaps communicating with her soul? Well what ever it was, Splint was sure he’d find out sooner or later…. But some how in her case he would rather find out later. As his paws darted across the sand and the moon moved round in the sky while the stars twinkled above them Splint didn’t realise just how tired he was.

Stopping just to take a breather, he looked around himself. And was quite glad to see tall things in the distance. He knew he was right on track. Panting he looked around for the female.

“Don’t worry, we are nearly there. Then you can change or leave or do what ever you do,” He gave a slight smirk

He dipped his head down and began to sniff then trotted forwards his tail slightly in the air. As he drew nearer he saw the moon was on its way down that stars fading slightly. Yawning and trudging along he soon reached the edge of the forest. Smiling he looked and waited for the female.

“See,” He said slightly out off breath “I told you I’d get us here. Let find water or somewhere,”

Entering the coolness of the forest sighing softly he felt his knees and legs give way before collapsing to the ground.

“Blimey…. perhaps that was a bit too much,” The next part he said or mutter was more to himself then to the female. “Now I should be alright soon enough just need to get energy back…not as young as I once was…” He sighed again and closed his eyes ready to sleep.
Very Active!
Active Chars:
Loki Odinson - Avenger
Hyundai- Time Wolf
Sherlock.
Indiana
Beta

Postby wolfenflautist on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:42 am

Oh no! The moon....it's.....going down! Has it been that long already?

Kishara couldn't believe that she has been following this wolf for the amount of time she has been. She struggled with what was inevitably going to happen. She didn't want the vamp inside her to hurt this poor soul. She continued to follow the male. Trees began to come into view as they kept on running.

“Don’t worry, we are nearly there. Then you can change or leave or do what ever you do.”

She nodded in approval as he said this. They were nearing their desination. This was quite a success for Kishara. It had to be more than brave of him to trust her. She was ever so grateful for his generosity. The trees grew larger and larger as they got closer.

“See? I told you I’d get us here. Let find water or somewhere,”

"Thank you." she said before seeing the male trip and fall to the ground. "Sir!" she exclaimed as she ran to his side, "are you okay?"

No! Please! Don't change now.....

Before waiting for an answer, Kishara fled away from him and into the forest. Deeper and deeper into the thicket she went as her coat and body began to transform back into the evil being she always loathed. She skidded to a halt and started to howl in pain as she changed. Her fangs grew larger and wings appeared on her back.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she was completely transformed. "Ah.....back to my good old self again for another full month." she murmured to herself. She was quite pleased. Those twelve hours didn't seem to last long at all.

Don't....please spare him....he has done nothing wrong.

Why should I spare the one who was aiding you in running from the Queen?

He didn't know! Please allow him to live!

What an irksome disgrace you are. Bah. Very well, then. I shall keep the fool alive.....for now. If he by any means tries to attack me, then I will take him down.

Thank you.

She grunted at the thought that she actually let live a wolf that helped her normal self run in the opposite direction of her destination. She ran from her current position to a clearing that was just ahead, spread her wings, and jumped as high as she could jump. She was close to being able to fly away, until she realized that her jump wasn't high enough.

In accordance with this, she tackled a tree that was nearby and checked to see if it was safe for her to leap from there to the sky above and fly towards the Shadow Realm. Jumping up again from the tree, she was finally able to spread her wings, catch the wind that blew ever so sweetly, and fly away.
wolfenflautist
Omega
Omega

Postby wolfenflautist on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:32 pm

OOC: BUMP! Lorenza, you need to post still. =/
wolfenflautist
Omega
Omega

Postby Indiana on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:28 pm

I know I do! Sorry! Just been real tired and busy...and plus, that last post you did made it slightly difficult for me to reply, since yours has flown off and mine slightly out of it for a while...But I WILL post SOMETIME this week.
I promiss!!!!
Very Active!
Active Chars:
Loki Odinson - Avenger
Hyundai- Time Wolf
Sherlock.
Indiana
Beta

Postby wolfenflautist on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:19 am

OOC: Okay. Flammie was thinking of joining. Maybe she might be able to post. I'll ask her on Facebook.
wolfenflautist
Omega
Omega

Postby Indiana on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:40 am

Yeah. If you would. :)
Then I can maybe post afterwards...I'm really sorry.
Very Active!
Active Chars:
Loki Odinson - Avenger
Hyundai- Time Wolf
Sherlock.
Indiana
Beta

Postby wolfenflautist on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:21 pm

OOC: No, it's quite all right. :)
wolfenflautist
Omega
Omega

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay