[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Wolf Web • View topic - Of Heaven and Hell -M- O-

Of Heaven and Hell -M- O-

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

Of Heaven and Hell -M- O-

Postby Unoma on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:28 pm

[ YAY LOOK!!! It's a Unoma thread and also a new character. So join! Anyone! Yes. Any alliance is allowed at this moment. Warning: Really long.]

Can thou speak of sorrows that erupt from inside?
Can thou see the images of heaven that reside?
Can thou feel the misery that endlessly flows?
Can thou hear the cries from hell below?

Darkness erupted over the earth silently, filling it with a soft emptiness, over flowing it with it's ebony embrace. The moon peeked lightly through a blanket of black clouds, letting a glitter of light fall upon the ground. Nothing moved, nothing spoke in this small area of the Realm. The lands were forever dark, scarcely any sunlight ever seemed to grace this wooden area. Few inhabitants roam the wooden area, mostly just lost prey and the breed of Fuzzies live in the middle of the forest, where the only sunlight lays.

In a small area towards the right of the forest, she sat. Black orbs took in the surrounding area slowly, taking in every detail of the hidden cave to the left, she noticed it was pushed against a moss covered cliff, with vines and leaves falling gracefully over most of the entrance and the splash of a decent sized stream towards the right, it wasn't to large to make crossing difficult, and it was close enough to where no one would have to travel far to get a fresh drink. This was perfect, since she was absolutely fine with sharing the lands with the Fuzzies, the adorable soul eating creatures were highly amusing to her and they mostly kept to themselves.

Tightening the black feathered wings against her tan coat, she narrowed her eyes to the area in front of her, perking her ears at the noises that unfolded before her. It sounded like a injured animal dragging itself through the bushes. A soft sigh vibrated her body and slowly escaped her maw, with a slight shoosh sound as she finally figured out what it was, just around the time that a small dark blue figure came tumbling into view. On first sight, one would noticed it was a young pup, around the age of six months, covered in a blanket of fluffy dark blue fur, with black spiky fur on his head that barely fell over his lavender eyes. Three white marks in the form of slashes connected from the bottom of his eyes to about three inches down each side of his face.

Unoma looked over the young pup slightly, taking in his other features. Each paw was covered in a black stocking, a ring of white fur connected the black to blue and the young pup held two extra tails, each barely tipped with black. Unoma knew this beautiful evil looking pup, she had found him earlier on, when he was just being whined from that dreadful bitch of a mother. She was weak and pathetic, a shame to have such a hopeful young thing under her care. When the mother offered the pup to Unoma to spare her life, she took the nameless pup under wing as her second adoptive son. The boy looked and held the presence of prime evil, until he opened his maw.

" Grandfather clock! Momma did you see the chipmunk take the eggs from the llamagoose?"

Black orbs glared silently as Ubel spoke to her. The boy was completely retarded it seemed. She hoped she could raise him to follow in her footsteps and perhaps help this lost, innocent soul become a leader in the small army of darkness. A sigh escaped her lightly, as she gave a half smile to Ubel. Turning her attention away from the retarded pup, she looked up into the sky. Missing her old company and any company at that, she raised her maw towards the stars and let her maw part, spilling a beautiful song of death and destruction into the air, letting the wind dance with the tunes and carry them off to whoever would listen. Looking back towards Ubel, she noticed the pup was trying to stand on his head and mumbling about cheese and pineapples. Maybe someone heard her call to these forgotten lands and will join her to save her sanity from the mumbling idiot she calls her son.
Appearance has changed. I need to update this!!!
Unoma
Beta

Re: Of Heaven and Hell -M- O-

Postby Pijn on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:28 am

((Love me. I wrote this before work for you!))

He was... pissed.

Unoma had left them... again. Some Army this was proving to be; they just came and went with the tide, it seemed. Caught up in boredom, he had even considered going back with the collective. However, he didn't feeli like putting up with his sister, Rage, and instead left the last meeting spot with a heavy heart. Somewhere, deep inside, he loved Unoma. It was odd to think that the creature could, but he did.

Paws carried him into a forest he'd never seen before, where the darkness suited his mood. He wanted darkness, sadness. It was then that he heard the Call. Both ears snapped to attention, eyes speed-focusing on his surroundings, even as his head and chest came up proudly. Tail swung up, in a passive-dominant manner, even as his breathing quickened. She was here. He would know that call anywhere.

In a flash, he was off. His legs were long, of course, so he covered the distance easily, before exploding onto the scene after smoothly jumping a bush. For the moment, his gaze was entirely on Her. She was, as always, a vision in black and tawny fur, glistening like satin. It wasn't a moment later, though, that he noticed the ball of fluff, and the expression of happiness to see her was overshadowed by the thought of her having been with another. He had always been the first to her calls. He had always been loyal. That the pup might be adopted was never considered. That it was hers, adopted or no, was obvious.

One ear flicked back, hesitantly. Why would she have called for company if she had a mate, and a son? Did it matter? Let her break him, he was loyal. "Good evening, Miss Unoma." It had always been a first-name basis between them. Never had he addressed her so formally. Nor had he ever dropped to his haunches as far away as he did now.

Oh well. He'd never made a move, and now was time to pay.
"I am pain; I am real, I'm not a dream. I am the chain around your neck as you SCREAM! Surrender now; you can't beat Death at it's ruthless game."
Pijn
Omega
Omega

Postby Unoma on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:49 am

(( I do love you. Soooo mucccchh))

Watching Ubel run around before her, amused her greatly. The young handsome pup was attacking random bugs and sticks, while shouting out absurd things, that wouldn't make sense to anyone. A soft sigh escaped her, as she thought back to her army and her beloved Pijn. He never made his move, he didn't do anything and that made her believe he wasn't interested in her. Maybe he wasn't. Maybe Castere was the only male that loved her. Saddness spread over the hellish creature, as she wondered if she would just be alone forever.

A voice than echoed silently, as first she thought she was dreaming, as it sounded just like Pijn. Lifting her head, she turned and looked at the figure bowing before her. Pijn.... oh it was him. A burst of happiness exploded within her, making her paws giddy, as she moved towards him. A large grin placed upon her maw. Giving him a loving nuzzle, she stepped back and seated herself before him. Breathing deeply, she relaxed and parted her maw to speak.

" Pijn! It's a pleasure to see you again. Forgive me for disappearing. Some things came up."

Black orbs shifted to Ubel, who quickly got attention of Pijn sitting in front of her. Bounding towards him quickly, he took a seat in front of Pijn and gave a large odd grin and wagged his wildly. Large lavender eyes peered up at Pijn with excitement and joy.

" Cheese waffles and elephant sprinkles, are you a tray and picture pups daddy?"

Unoma looked at the pup with a stern face. Shaking her head slightly, she gave a large sigh. Giving a slight smile to Pijn before sliding her right front paw in front of Ubel and sliding him back towards her, she gave a soft laugh and put a paw over his maw to shut him up.

" Uh, this is Ubel. His mother offered him to me, to spare her life. So I took him in and yeah I know he umm is odd. He has been speaking like that since I got him. And Ubel this is Pijn and um well, he isn't your father."
Unoma
Beta

Postby VampiricSable on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:56 am

Deep purple fur blended in delightfully with the dark and desolate forest as she strode through it, quite unaware of where she was going. Lost and too tired to give a damn, Charcoal hummed queitly to herself as her bright pink legs contrasted immensley against the ebony trees. It was night, the moon hanging in the air like a creepy old wolf, watching and observing her every movement. But then again, she was used to the strange and odd because that is exactly what she was.

Strange and Odd.

Born of mutant blood and very unaware of just what that meant, she wondered the land in search of the thing that pulled at her insides. Sometimes it felt as if her skeleton was going to burst right out of her fur while other times the feeling was as light as a feather. Solid black eyes bore holes through the trees while a small opal iris turned this way and that, looking for any sign of movement. Silence rippled through the area for awhile until it was tore apart by a heart wrenching call. A call for someone. Anyone to fill the void of lonliness.

Suprisingly close, Charcoal raised her head as her purple ears swivled and focused on the sound. She knew the area fairly well from having used her special ability a tad bit earlier in the day, so, with an open mind and an empty stomach she glided across the forest floor, her feet barely touching the ground.
Three wolves stood near a rather damp looking cave while a stream trickled nearby. Voices ran through her eardrums as she stopped just outside the clearing, wanting to observe before she stepped in.

Apparently the two adult creatures knew one another, perhaps having been in a pack together before. Her heart sank a notch, what would she give to have a family? Her heart pumped her mutant blood a mile a minute as she stood there, soon becoming unable to stand around and watch them. Slowly but surely, Charcoal emerged through the brush just to the left of the winged fae, her tan fur making her a tad bit envious. "I pray I'm not intruding."She said, her head lowered in a wary demeanor.
"I call myself Charcoal, as may you." She said, her focus more on the female than the male.

Never having real contact with another being can put real strain on a girl. Her tail rode up behind her legs as her bushy husky fur blew slightly in the wind. What was it like to be accepted? Hopefully, this would be her chance to find out.

(( Don't underestimate Charcoal, Unoma! She's a mutant after all. ))
VampiricSable
Beta

Postby Popcorn on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:05 pm

Heavenly butter with splashes of cream. The rottweiler currently sleeping looked like an angel. Her feathered wings were tucked gently against her sides and rose and fell with her breathing. A leather collar with silver hearts hung loosely at her neck. She was a freak of nature but gorgeous as she slept.

That was until a squirrel DARED to eat an acorn on her bed of leaves!

Black nostrils flared at the disgusting scent. Lips rolled in a growl showing vicious pearly whites. The squirrel barely had time to notice the low growl coming from the yellow creature before its neck was snapped in two. Consuming the rodent quickly, the "angelic rottweiler" stared at the empty space before her. Hot pink eyes grew a shade less angry as she realized that the threat to HER territory was over.

Popcorn was just a shy over possessive. She lived and died by the property laws. Anything beneath her feet was hers and she would defend it to the end. Pop had very few friends (wonder why), and she did not actually own a territory. BUT do not tell her that! Despite her rather unruly behavior, this girl was loyal to a fault. Just give her a reason to think something is worth protecting and she will.

So after the rather disgusting taste of squirrel was out of her mouth, Pop stretched every part of her body. Flapping those feathered wings, the rottweiler was soon in flight. For days she traveled stopping only to eat, drink, and kill anything that looked at her the wrong way. On day five she noticed a rather unusual group.

Female wolves, a pup and some pretty colors. Intrigued but wary, Popcorn landed out of sight. Walking slowly up to the group, Pop was ready to defend herself if need be. For now, our possessive rottie behaved herself. Uh, Hi. I'm Popcorn. Call me Pop, I hate my name.
Popcorn
Omega
Omega

Postby VampiricSable on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:07 pm

*pokes thread*
VampiricSable
Beta

Postby Unoma on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:30 pm

(( I am kind of waiting on Kozmi.)
Unoma
Beta

Postby Unoma on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:08 pm

upnesssss
Unoma
Beta

Postby VampiricSable on Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:02 pm

((-Nudges thread-))

Cloudy black eyes rolled over towards the source of an unfimiliar voice as Charcoal let out a small blast of air in a huffing manner. Cold night air ran up her spine while her hardened gaze locked onto the fae. "What the hell kind of name is that?" She said aloud, her voice filled with malicious intent. "Popcorn? What co-co puff retard thought that up?" She said, jerking her head slightly in a know-it-all manner. Nearly skipping, Charcoal made her way towards the newcomer. "Don't you think Charcoal is much prettier?" She asked, her paw coming up to her own chest and she turned her head to the side in the most stuck-up pose you could imagine?

Ear to ear, a giant grin spread across her face as she broke out into laughter. "No, I'm kidding. Could you imagine if I was really like that?" She asked, her rib cage fighting to expand as she chuckled even harder. Not really knowing how to establish a friendship with someone, Charcoal lowered her head and stuck her rump in the air playfully, converting back to her years spent alone as a pup. Her form and the way she carried herself screaming puppy, but her eyes...well, that was were she truly was. Unblinking, Charcoal held a gaze of undoubtable evil, though her tail wagged constantly.

So, smiling and unaware if she had crossed any social boundaries, Charcoal held her playful stance ready to accept whatever this new friend or foe was willing to offer, be it fight or otherwise. After all, this was a win-win situation for her. If these fools decided to attack, perhaps she would slaughter them all and grab some food. If not, well maybe she'd find what she was looking for, a family.
VampiricSable
Beta

Postby Mistress_Unknown on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:16 am

Being a demon is hard. No, really, it is. But it's even harder when your the smallest demon in existance, have overly large wings that make you look like you would fall over if the wind blew, and just happened to be named Mime.

For if her size and wing problems weren't enough, she looked, acted and talked like a male. This would bother her more, except she is a lesbian, so being male-ish suited her just fine. Besides, it made things fun.

Even more so then when a flammer male who was about 8 feet tall on all fours with a set of GIANT horns and a love of drinking blood fell in love with her (stupid beast).

"Master?"

Mime groaned as the voice of her pesky slave invaded her mind. She opened her crimson and white eyes. First thing she saw was Technicao's horns right in front her her and she snarled.

What the HELL am I doing up here?!

She felt the giant beneath her cringe and his heart beat sped up.

"Well, Master, you slept in and I figured you would get more angry if I let you sleep in, so I put you on my back and starting walking in the direction you instructed me last night and..........." Tech yelped loudly as Mime's large red wings slammed into his sides, effectively bringing him to the ground.

He looked up into the unforgiving eyes of his Master and whimpered for mercy. He gulped loudly as a wicked grin spread across her masculine face and she jumped from his back and flew into the sky. She was gone in a matter of minutes. Tech (as one would expect) freaked out and began to run in circles. "MASTER?! MASTER! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Mime almost wanted to laugh, her pet was pathetic. Couldn't survive without her. She smirked and flapped her wings, launching from the tree she had landed in. She was about 40 feet above him, when she spotted something. A small gathering not too far, and one looked extremely familiar. Hmmmmmmmmmm...............? She mused to herself.

She shrugged and decided to let Tech know she still loved him before visiting the familiar one. She dived straight down in a perfect 180 degree angle that would make a peregrine falcon green with jelousy. She mused to herself, maybe she should get a falcon. It would certainly be more useful then her 8 foot, fluffy green tailed, waste of brain matter and physical space slave.

She slammed head on into his shoulders, feeling one of them crack and the blood from where she hit flood her mouth. She exicuted a perfect flip and laded on her paws about two feet away, watching in fascination as Tech forced himself to stand again.

"G-g-good one, Master...that was......dead center. You c-clearly have the best aim e-e-ever." Tech gasped as he felt pain shoot up and down his back and legs. He watched as she made a stage bow before trotted off in the other direction. His ears lowered, as he limped after her, gasping in pain with every step. She watched as she entered an area with three females. One wolf who looked like a husky...a winged........ummmm...... pitbull dog?........and..............GULP...........

There, with a pup by her side (and a male he failed to notice before) was Lady Unoma, his Masters..........well.........commander of sorts......

Mime fixed her demon eyes on Charcoal, Popcorn and Ubel before they rested on Pijin and Unoma. She smirked as she answered Charcoal's previous question using Tech. She watched, happily, as his face seemed to get more and more horrified as he spoke the words his Master forced him to say.

"My Master says 'isn't charcoal that black, tasteless stuff that is made after you burn a forest to the ground? It get's everywhere you know, and all it's good for is making the underside of a paw dirty. Besides, such a useless material is washed away in water. Furthermore, Popcorn was devored by the humans. So technically speaking, both of you're names are stupid, pointless objects that really had no purpose to either humans or animals.'" Tech cringed, waiting to get hit, or take a hit for Mime before she had him speak again.

"He also says 'But don't worry, my name is Mime. Yes, I do realise that I'm named after those stupid *ss silent actors that humans used for amusement, so to be perfectly honest, we all have stupid names, so I guess no one can say much of anything else.' My, Master.........you're more talkative then I expected.........OW!" Tech yelled as Mime's wing found his broken shoulder, the sound of another of his bones craking was clear. "One more thing..................he wishes to say 'Hey, Unoma, sorry I'm late. The green fuzz-butt over here fell down and got himself injured.'"

He sighed and layed down, ready for what ever happened.

((OMA! LONG! And just to remind everyone, *waves hand like Jedi* you all think Mime is a male................))
Mistress_Unknown
Alpha

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay