[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Wolf Web • View topic - Dead and Broken {M, Private for Cry}

Dead and Broken {M, Private for Cry}

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

Dead and Broken {M, Private for Cry}

Postby Alanis on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:26 pm

OOC: Lyrics from Godsmack. All dark minded animals who think they can deal with her are welcome. I want to get this girl active.
---------------
When you repeated me, Take advantage of me
The only thought I get of you sickens me
Everybody knows your fate
You're everything I f*****g hate
And I'm everything that you could never be.

The thoughts came to her in a scream. It wasn't the first time the new Queen of the Cerave thought of her mother. Thankfully she never needed to see that wretched being again. Laying on her dead mother's ridge, Alanis thought of that amazing fight and the exhilaration she had felt when she ripped out Kashmir's throat.

Screaming and the sounds of claws against rock were often heard from the cave. It almost sounded like Kashmir's ghost was back in her lair. Instead it was an emaciated purple beast who had covered every single claw mark Kashmir had made with her own. Added to the walls was the blood of Assistants slain. As she clawed upon the walls now, Alanis knew that she had to get out of here. This place reminded her too much of mother dearest.

Alanis thought she had every right to hate her mother. Kashmir had purposely starved her to prevent the death she eventually got. Alanis was permanently skinny because of the torture she had received. The thought was just unbearable. With the typical Cerave shriek, Alanis took one last look at this ridiculous ledge and took off.

Her left wing was slightly bent due to a broken bone early in life. A broken bone caused by none other then the previous Queen. The damage hadn't ruined her ability to fly but it did add more fuel to her hatred. That thought carried her all the way to a very different place. It was close to the Timber Falls territory not that Alanis knew that. Snow was on the ground but it certainly was not the Himalayan mountains. Lost in her own mind, she sat on her haunches and waited for dinner, or another wolf to arrive.
Last edited by Alanis on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alanis
Omega
Omega

Re: Dead and Broken {M, Private for Cry}

Postby Cry on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:59 pm

((You have called for me, Alanis? I will answer, but know this; this is not my priority thread. There are other, perhaps more pressing, matters at hand. This placeholder shall be deleted tomorrow, upon official postage. Until then, my dear Cerave, patience is still a virtue, even for a Queen...

3/9/09-

My apologies, my dear. This post is currently being edited, so as to more accurately depict my present mood. It is nearly finished, and may even be up tonight.))
"You bought my love, and I'm rotten to the core- don't know what's love. It's my tribute to you."
Cry
Omega
Omega

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay