[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Wolf Web • View topic - Baby Don't Tease Me

Baby Don't Tease Me

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

Baby Don't Tease Me

Postby VampiricSable on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:22 am

(( Hope this works for you Cross. =] ))

Small specs of sand drifted along bony talons as he paced, the harsh sun heating his already rotting flesh. Along the border of the Lost Territory an ancient being dwelt, his past lost in the endless dunes of sand. He had left them, after spending so many years trying to find them. But for what cost? To be cast aside as rotting bones while they bickered over who would lead them into damnation. Shaking his head from side to side, the hulking undead hound padded along the thin line that divided the rest of the realm from Lost Territory. The need to destroy seemed etched into his ivory bones as his eyes narrowed across the horizon, searching for any form of life along the outskirts.

What was he to do now? Return back to his eternal slumber? October scoffed at the thought, his massive chest rising and falling with each breath he took. That was no option. He was done sleeping the decades away buried in the dirt. This was his time now, his time to make a stand and become known in the world. Passion burned in his chest as he smiled, thinking about how life like the burning sensation in his chest was. Hotter and hotter it grew before October opened his eyes and looked down, droplets of sweat on his brow. "What the.." Pain bolted through his body as an ear splitting scream rang from his open mouth. The sound drifted across the sand and curled around him, squeezing him tighter and pressing the fire to him.

Never before had he felt such pain. Writhing on the ground, the undead hound yelped, his first emote of pain since before he became undead. "CEASE THIS MAGIC!" He screamed through the horrendous pain. Moments later the pain stopped though October could still very vividly remember it. Kneeling slightly he regained himself before looking around, his senses gone into full alert mode. "Show yourself!" He yelled, for once actually scared. Dirty brown bones dug into the sand as he gripped the earth, bracing for another painful encounter with the invisible fire that attacked him.

Deep in the corner of his mind a voice whispered, its words faint and hard to catch. Anxiety rushed through October as the words grew louder, overbearing and painful in his head. Unable to speak the large beast stood completely still, his legs outstretched and his breathing erratic. "Please...what do you want from me." He whispered to himself, praying that the pain would not come again.
VampiricSable
Beta

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay