[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Wolf Web • View topic - Lost in Time? {Time Wolves Only!}{Open}

Lost in Time? {Time Wolves Only!}{Open}

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

Re: Lost in Time? {Time Wolves Only!}{Open}

Postby Mistress_Unknown on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:14 pm

Theta smiled at Hyundai as she responded. It was obvious she was shaken, something about the new male. Or something he said. Wait.............new male?

"Why, hello there. I am Bashkar, of the planet Earth."

Theta grinned from ear to ear. "Yes you are. You absolutely are." He said.

"Who may you all be?"

He was about to answer when Hyundai spoke. He chuckled at her question and was about to comment when Bashkar answered. Now he was getting slightly frustrated. People kept interrupting his thought process. It wasn't very nice.

But this was outwayed by the fact, there was a GENUINE EARTH WOLF in front of him. He rushed up, nearly colliding with the male (or course, he never would. Far too graceful), but stopping right in front of him. His grin was huge.

"Aren't you beautiful! A genuine earth wolf. Absolutely brilliant. I LOVE IT!" He laughed and ran circles around Bashkar, observing him carefully. Then he noticed Hyundai's weight was shifted off on paw. He stopped and look at her.

"Hyundai? Why is your weight off that paw?" He nodded his head at her injured paw. It was a purely stupid question, but he was asking it for a reason. Believe it or not, he had a method to ALL his madness. Yes, Theta was mad. Completely mad. But he was also a genius. A mad, brilliant, silly, carefree, and completely serious genius.

And he contradicted himself a lot.

((rubbish. but it's done.))
Mistress_Unknown
Alpha

Postby wolfenflautist on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Bashkar was caught by surprise as the male wolf sprang towards him and stopped suddenly right in front of him. He really had no idea what to say. He never saw a wolf so excited to see another wolf. Ever. Clearing his throat, Bashkar responded, "You seem to not be from here. Are you all extra-terrestrials?"

That was a silly question. Alien wolves? It was completely unheard of. Simply ludacris. He never would've guessed that there were wolves outside of the Earth.

When the male asked Hyundai about her paw, Bashkar glanced to also see it lifted up. That's odd...I wonder what could possibly be wrong with her.

"Excuse me, Miss Hyundai, but may I have a look at that paw of yours?" Bashkar was known throughout the forest as a great healer. He wasn't sure, however, how serious this injury was. The more serious it was, the more light energy was drained from his body. He didn't need to exert himself too much.

OOC: I was trying to imagine David Tennant's voice when Theta was talking. I think you had everything right there. ^^
Dream big, live life to the fullest, and laugh at least once everyday - high school valedictorian - graduation of class '07
wolfenflautist
Omega
Omega

Postby Indiana on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:52 am

((ookay, this should give enough time for the others to post. Please no more single "ooc" post as well. "OOC's" belong in the Time wolves roleplay resquests! xD << Look at me go. =D. I am insane! 'eee. So is Hyundai O.o.))

If Hyundai’s paw was in pain, she would not let a mere earth wolf to look at it. Hyundai placed her weight on both paws this time and winced slightly. She was honestly fine. A mere strain wouldn’t not affect her well-being, her simple well-being. Smiling slightly she “copied” Thetas grin, from ear to ear.

“I am fine, honestly. No need to look at my paws. Anyways what’s a paw? Do we have any? Oh would you look at that I have four! Ha! Yes, fantastic, and all are completely fine, see? “

She walked around them, (with a slight hobble) but she walked all the same. Before shifting her eyes to the earth wolf, she wasn’t sure whether or not she could trust him, or trust any of them, even though the majority (it seemed) came from her own planet. Her eyes then diverted to the other two, both of which hadn’t said anything yet.

“You two haven’t lost your tongue or anything have you? Because that would be rather silly if you did. Sorry if I was blunt before, I am not that great with meeting new people? Nah, animals, wolves even. See, insane that’s what I am. Even for a female..,”
Smiling broadly, she then turned her head towards Theta, there was something about him but she couldn’t place her none injured paw on. There was just some thing there. Shaking her red head, her rock swinging from side to side, she looked again at the other two that where just standing there, as if they had nothing to do.

“Sorry, but I didn’t catch any of your names, what are they?”
She hoped that she wasn’t being rude; for that was the last thing (apart from killing another fellow being) she wanted.

Before she could say anything, or let the other say. A fait drumming noise started in her head, the same rhythm of constant drumming, her eyes shut again trying to block it out. Oh yes she knew what it ment, she hated to admit it.

Just go away, right now!

She thought before it faded, and her eyes opened before looking around.
“Ah yes. Where were we?”
Very Active!
Active Chars:
Tony Stark/Iron Man - Avenger
Steve Rodgers/CaptainAmerica - Avenger
Loki Odinson - Avenger
Hyundai- Time Wolf
Sherlock.
Indiana
Beta

Postby Mistress_Unknown on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:10 pm

"You seem to not be from here. Are you all extra-terrestrials?"

Theta's grin couldn't be any bigger. He loved when wolves were on the edge of a break through. He nodded encouragingly, trying to get Bashkar to understand without telling him.

"Excuse me, Miss Hyundai, but may I have a look at that paw of yours?"

Theta stiffened. He asked first. Theta pouted and was about to argue that point when Hyundai's voice came to him.

"I am fine, honestly. No need to look at my paws. Anyways what’s a paw? Do we have any? Oh would you look at that I have four! Ha! Yes, fantastic, and all are completely fine, see?"

Nothing else was heard by Hyundai. Why would a Time Wolf deprive herself of medical attention when she was in pain, which was clear from the way she walked? He shook his head, trying to clear his head.

No self-respecting Time Wolf refused help, even from an alien wolf. Theta snickered. To the wolves here, he and his new friends were the aliens. He smiled and walked over to Hyundai, who had been talking to the others. He looked into her eyes again, searching. She would know. All Time Wolves were connected, they were a slightly telepathic species.

He didn't find anything, but it clicked in his mind. "AH! That's it! You're nervous! Why didn't I see it before?! You're nervous about this planet and it's inhabitants." He rambled for a while before turning back to her. "Well then, love, if you're nervous about a Terrian, perhaps I could have a look?" He asked.

But, he really didn't wait. He knocked her slightly back and took the wounded paw in his own paws, sitting back on his back legs. He looked at it (a lack of thumbs where killing him), and found the problem. Her pad was cut slightly, and it felt as if she'd dislocated the bone slightly.

He smiled and licked the paw clean of the blood and grabbed the paw in his mouth. He pulled rather hard and fast, it most likely hurt. He released when he felt the bone snap back into place. "Sorry, Hyundai, if it hurt too much. But you'll find it easier to walk on that paw now. The cut will heal in time. If we were back on Gallifrey,-" He winked at Bashkar -"I'd be able to heal it better. Forgive the excuse for poor medicine." He said, winking at her.

He turned to the other two. "Yes, what are you're names?"
Mistress_Unknown
Alpha

Postby Indiana on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:36 am

Omg...that is the crappyist post I've ever written...sucks much!

“Me? Nervous! Why on earth (hah see earth!) would I be nervous? Nervous about…OH MY GOD! What the hell is that thing!!!!”

Jumping a mile into the air, she managed to some how perch herself on a branch looking down at the field below her. The only thing that made her jump a mile in the air was nothing more then a rather fat rat that came scurrying amongst the wolves before looking up, and seeing the wolf in the trees, he sniggered to himself before it again scurrying off to find its dinner.
Hyundai waited for ten whole minutes before reassuring herself that, whatever creature-thing it was that it had gone and made a remind to herself to never do that again.

Blinking her yellow eyes she found herself back onto the ground and sat down, her red tail tucked and crossed her back paws. Only then did she notice her paw seemed to be a lot better. As she looked at it her cut seemed to have gone and the pain in her paw had gone as well.
Hyundai looked at the wolf that managed to make her paw better and gave him a searching look; something was defiantly odd about this guy. She just couldn’t work it out. But she’d have to say something or it is awkward.

“Er…Thanks for the hole paw thing,” she waved her paw at him then stood on it to show him that she could put all her weight on it, before smiling and sitting back down.

“So. What are you exactly? Some sort of Doctor?”
Very Active!
Active Chars:
Tony Stark/Iron Man - Avenger
Steve Rodgers/CaptainAmerica - Avenger
Loki Odinson - Avenger
Hyundai- Time Wolf
Sherlock.
Indiana
Beta

Postby wolfenflautist on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:44 am

OOC: Major bumpage!!!!

Kozzeh! You need to post! You, too, Deu! :O
Dream big, live life to the fullest, and laugh at least once everyday - high school valedictorian - graduation of class '07
wolfenflautist
Omega
Omega

Previous

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay