[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Wolf Web • View topic - Twisting Reality Into Rhymes- Open

Twisting Reality Into Rhymes- Open

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

Twisting Reality Into Rhymes- Open

Postby silentmoon on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:51 am

Hush, don't speak a word...

She was going insane. Just like she had thought she truly would in time, now was it. Her swirled head swung back and forth, trying to get the images and voices out of her head. She was not faring well with this tactic, and soon gave her neck and kink, and a massive headache the size of the moon.

Stumbling, she found herself propped up almost comically on a tree stump. Her back paws were dangling on the ground, just barely touching while her front paws went over a branch with her head laying on her front feet. Her eyes were cross, and her ears were pinned back.

How she got there? She had no clue. Images of now and the furture for everyone else except her were clouding her head so bad, she couldn't tell where she was walking, or where the hell she was. And the voices, the sweet murmurs, the angry curses and the soft whispered voices of puppies. She just couldn't sort them out.

Giving out a long, pained filled growl, she felt her body slip from the log stump thing and she sprawled out on the ground. Something slithered over her back and then leave. No doubt a snake.

I'll try, and I'll try again for you...

Picking up her red, white and, silver stripped body, she stumbled forward again. She was destined to get somewhere, but she just didn't know. Her feet slipped from under her as she saw a wolf falling off of a cliff. She felt her own fear, her own body fall. This was just getting too real for her.

Finally just lying still, her breathing barely there, she concentrated. Concentrated on her mind, on her body and tried to sort out the visions. The sounds, the feelings. She needed to get that barier built, get it strong, so she could live a semi-normal life.

Sorting through it all, she felt herself take control. She pushed them back, blocking them from her conscience. But now how to work on keeping them there? She had no real clue. But knowing if she could try hard enough, she could make it.

Whispering out, she felt her true self come alive. What ever she was, or how she is to be, it didn't matter. She was what her powers were made up of, and she would always be the Twisted Whispers.

I couldn't hide to save my life...
silentmoon
Alpha

Re: Twisting Reality Into Rhymes- Open

Postby Mistress_Unknown on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:22 pm

When you're close to tears remember
Someday it'll all be over
One day we're gonna get so high
Though it's darker than December
What's ahead is a different colour
One day we're gonna get so high

He traveled alone. Well..............mostly. He had no wolf/grown up company. He traveled alone........without intellegent conversation.

"Sthid'bu! Get'p!" The rather bossy Liger kitten leaped on the large Dire-sized male. He growled and rolled over, knocking the kitten off his back. She jumped up on his chest and messed with his chain leash. She then pounced on his head, and he threw her off and stood on all four legs. He growled at the kitten. "Hope, don't do that. I was up all night." He snapped before walked out of the cave.

Shidobu demon ofu fu buroode moonu, or as his full name translated to: Shadow Demon of the Blood Moon, walked to the river and dipped his black furred muzzle into the water. He huge red ears swivled as he heard his Liger kitten try and sneak up on him. He smirked, red eyes sparkling. That kitten really needed to learn to sneak better. A flash of yellow, black, tan and orange fur and he was knocked flat on his back.

HopeStorm perched happily on her prey and kneaded her claws into his back, drawing blood. Within seconds, the blood shot from the open wounds and wrapped around her. With a yowl of surprise, hope found herself in the water. Shi stood up, on his front and back red paws, and smirked. The upside down red cresent moon on his forehead twisted as he walked away, forcing Hope to try and swim.

Hope screeched. "Da'dy! Sa'e meeeeee! Ah ca't sweem!" More blood shot into the water and lifted her out, only to see her 'father's amused face. "A Liger who can't swim. Fascinating." He said, voice dead. Hope glared, trying her best to 'fearsome growl.' Shi responded, a low growl that made her whimper. He put her down on land and she ran up and wrapped herself around hsi bi-colored leg. His other paw patted her head and he left her.

Hope trotted after him, somtimes falling over. Shi rolled his eyes and picked her up. She jumped on his back and kept herself amused with trying to catch his giant red and black fluffy tail. His ears went down with irritation. "Would you knock it off?!" Hope cowered on his back and snuggled into his neck fur, but soon started to play with his collar. He barked and she jumped off his back. "I am SICK of you doing that! Why can't you grow up?!"

Hope, a typical 2 month old kitten, did what anyone would do: she ran off. She stumbled through the forest until she ran into a striped female, accidentally slamming head-first into her rib cage. Hope cowered backwards and tried to make herself look small.

"Hope? HopeStorm? Where are you?"

She could hear her father's voice far away, but she didn't care. She carefully walked up to the female and patted her nose. "Wha'er you? You's funny luk'n." It never dawned on the kitten she might be insulting the female, she just wanted to know.

Cause we are gonna be
Forever, you and me
You will
Always keep it flying high in the sky
Of love

((Shidobu
HopeStorm

Song: High (forever You And Me) by Lighthouse Family))
Mistress_Unknown
Alpha

Postby silentmoon on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:30 am

Twisted had finally gotten everything under control. Her head was only slightly spinning, and her body didn't feel so damn broken. She attempted to stand, but thought better of it. Soon another image crapt past her newly put up barrier. Wolf and cat. Shaking her head, well more mentally then physically, she sighed. Things were still just as messed up.

Turning onto her side, she watched as a kit walked up to her broken form. Looking her over with the one eye that wasn't pressed into the dirt, she snorted. A slight snarl rose on her lips, but she fought it off. This was just a young'n here.

"I am wolf." Was all her reply. She knew she looked funny, but that was the price of her coming from the Mangled Pack. Getting up slowly, she sniffed at the kit. Looking her over, she licked the end of the Liger's nose. Wet and cold. Yep, she was real.

Standing up painfully and with a few select words thrown in, she raised herself up. Shaking out herself, she wobbled to the left, away from the curious kit. "You are too young to be out on your own. Where are your parents.?" Then her ears perked forward. "Oh dear, here comes daddy."

Sighing, she layed back down, her head swimming now more than ever. Panting, she just stayed there, stock still, and really not feeling too well. She was just mentally unwell, or that was how she liked to phrase it. Yes, phrases.

Rolling her eyes, she started to quote simple things. "Take me away from these people.... Just f*ck off and die..." Sniffing, she continued. "The cuts have deepened, all I do is bleed... I wish release all the hurt you've given me... I can't let go, And all I know, is that I hope you're not all right, I hope you're not okay. And when you sleep at night, you dream of only me..."

Sighing, she felt her head clear. Twisted should do that more often. Sitting back up, she shook her head. She was thirsty and hungry. Not really a surprise. Looking at the kit, she tilted her head, "Is there a place I can get something to drink around here?"
silentmoon
Alpha

Postby Mistress_Unknown on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:14 am

HopeStorm watched as the female seemed to go insane for a moment. She tilted her head in curiosity as the female quoted something. She gapsed and put her paws over her mouth; she fell foward to the group. "Joo sa'd sa bad 'ord." She said before sitting up again. She smiled and walked up to the female, rubbing agianst her, like a normal cat, and smiled up at Twisted Whispers.

"HOPE, GET AWAY FROM HER!" Shidobu leapt into the scene, picking his kitten up in my mouth and jumping back. He put himself in front of the dropped kitten and snarled. "Shi'obu? She n't me'n. S'e mah fr'nd." Shi snarled louder and moved his head in front of his kitten.

"Sh'doboooo! St'ppt! She tir'ty. Ia take her to da r'ver." HopeStorm trotted (or rather stubbled) out of her father's care and sat in front the femme. She wrapped her tail around the female and led her to the river, Shidobu watching in disbelief as his kitten defied him. "HopeStorm! Get back here!" He stared after his kitten and smiled to himself. "My little kitten.........she's growing up............." His face fell and he shook his head.

He chased after his kitten.

HopeStorm smiled at the female and let her go in view of the river. She sat down and let the female get to the water. Suddenly Shidobu burst in and lied down by HopeStorm. "So, now that HopeStorm has taken a liking to you. Can I know who you are?" He snarled.

((Sorry about the shortness))
Mistress_Unknown
Alpha

Postby silentmoon on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:11 am

Twisted let herself be led. Completely ignoring the male, she stumbled to the water and drank in its cooling sweetness. Lying down with her paws in the water, she used to chill to clear her head better. Turning her head to the kitten, she smiled. "Thank you, dear." Turning to the male, she stood, shook her pelt out and sighed.

"I am a wandering traveler in search of something unknown. But I am dubbed Twisted Whipsers. But you can call me Whisp." Staring him in the eyes, she made her stand, but stayed calm with her ears and tail relaxed.

Sitting down, she pulled her right paw up and started cleaning it. Silently watching them, she let images fly through her head and a silent sigh crept through her lips. "I don't mean to intrude, I was just wandering when things became over whelming for me." She rolled her eyes and went to stare at the kit.

"Your father is right. Don't take so well to strangers. If it had of been my mother, she would have ate you for lunch. Be careful." Her eyes roamed to Shi again. "May I get your name? It would be nice to know who's land I am on." Dipping her head, she slid away from him and went to the liger. Dropping her paw softly on her tail, she sniffed her closely, then smiled.

"You sure are pretty!" Letting the slight pressure off, she turned, waved her tail in the kit's face and then took off. Sliding by Shi, her fur brushed his as she leapt into the water.

Why Twisted was doing this, she had no clue. But, it was just all in fun. Seriously. She needed something more to keep her mind off the swirling images trying to become reality in her head. Hopefully this would do. She didn't know and would soon find out.
silentmoon
Alpha

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay