[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Wolf Web • View topic - You Spin Me Right Round Baby. [Mature; open]

You Spin Me Right Round Baby. [Mature; open]

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

Re: You Spin Me Right Round Baby. [Mature; open]

Postby Shinny on Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:17 am

sigh @ post
Shinny
Omega
Omega

Postby Cross on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:20 pm

[[ sorry for the double post, but wolfweb fukd it up, not me. =D ]]
Last edited by Cross on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Under Investigation of the K-IA.
Cross
Alpha

Postby Cross on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:22 pm

[ooc: shut up, Dani. i'm on more than you anyways, so :P and on another note. i was walking to my dealer's house and i reached up to wipe some snow out of my face when i realized my eyelashes were frozen. ...
WTF IS THAT?
I need warmth, not this freaking white death. fuq bigbird. fuq.

p.s i loooved your first post caldoor! <333
p.p.s. if i didn't lable this mature...i do now. lul. ]

As the minutes passed by and no distinguishable signs of life graced her line of site the Dire fell into a calm trance, body swaying to an invisible melody. She was quite aware of her surroundings, yet the hollow sounds of reality held no tie on her mind as it thrummed a heavy tune. Minutes went by and still she danced, the morning sun's vibrant rays defining the lustrous curves of her chest as her fur swayed gently to the rhythm. Her body was mid sway when the foul stench of demon sparked an instantaneous ridge to form along the base of her spine, interrupting a favorite drum solo that had her body pulsating as if high on ecstasy. The sheer weight of its stench caused her to gag inwardly. Demons were so filthy.

Her first glance was to the sky, for most demons had wings. Nothing. It was when the clear high pitched mechanical sounds drifted from the outer circumference of the "forest" that Hell got her first glance of another living soul in weeks, its oddly glimmering body moving stealthily across the distant tree's. Every paw step of the creature was mimicked by the grinding voice of his cybertronic torso, as well as the curious stare of his caller. She could've been probing him by the way she stared, those cool, calculating sphere's piercing into his own with an uncultivated magnitude as she offered first greeting, lowering her upper chest in a ceremonial bow. The bow was not a sign of friendship nor a sign of confidence, merely a habit she picked up from her blitz companion, and, by the rigid movements in her limbs, was not to be taken lightly.

To her left the dark blur of Ruki didn't escape her sight, and she surmised that the timber's entrance was perhaps intrigued by the power, or powers, of herself and those who had yet to arrive. She gave him a slight nod and turned back to the demon, eyes refocusing on the skin covering his parts. Never personally witnessing a cybernetic being, Hell noticed the creature's skin gave off an eerie glow which masked the thin layer in a pearlescent sheen that looked too perfect to be real, and as he drew even closer the wires of his left wing caught her eyes, sparking an interest that soon snuffed out.

Second glance proved he had either ignored her greeting or mistook it as a peace offering for he drew closer, mechanical body mere inches from her steel-trap jowls. If not for the subtle tremors tingling the bottoms of her pads the lick would not have gone unpunished, but as it would the sudden crumbles of earth under her paws, though small and nearly insignificant, sent them careening far enough apart for him to be just out of reach of her gurgling larynx.

What surfaced was nearly as odd as the demon. As if the cyber-wolf hadn't been bizaar enough, this thing was clearly dead and yet it arose from the dirt as if suddenly zapped with enough electrical charge to power...well lots of things. She stared long enough for his unholy functions to bore deep into her mind before he spoke, wherein she then stared at his tongue, a single brow lifting at the snakelike movements. The entrance of the second timber went unnoticed as she offered the being her formal greeting, hoping his manners were more civilized compared to the other male.
"Well said." Her voice reverberated through the morning air, releasing the sweet scent of her orifice. It was her only power, this scent. Quite rapturous to the nose, and why, even framed her beauty with an air of fleeting regality.

Rising to the arrival of another...freak to put it simply, her eyes immediately caught sight of the row of lethal pink spikes layered perfectly down his spine. The Dire detested males, but this one stood out like a sore claw, the vivid clash of his pelt simply reminding her of Domi, her newest alliance member. The colours were off, no doubt, but the way he carried himself triggered a few [i]adulterated]/i] memories of their past encounters.

It took her a second to realize he was staring her down, but when she noticed she gave it all back in a single glance, fire dancing deviously in the whites of her eyes as she taunted him with her own joker smile, pulling the corners of her lips into an almost impossible grin, every razor sharp tooth revealed with an air of psychotic taste as her eyes widened to the full extreme. She honestly didn't know if he was f****** with her or if her beauty had really captured his focus, but she wasn't going to let the taunt go unrewarded when her jowl movements could easily do the talking for her. She was so easily inclined to mock his grin she almost missed the astounding arrival of another female Dire, and her face was still half-contorted as the smaller female touched down. This one had wings, and her power far surpassed many of those present.

If beauty was held in the eye of the beholder, then by the laws of nature the female would be dead ugly in her own eyes, maybe even her own heart. But the root of Hell's excitement had just been breached, broken, and splattered across the terrain. It was true that female's turned her on, but nothing turned her on more than the raw scent of death mingled with the musky scent of those wishing for bloodshed. The arrival of this other Dire was what set off the groups excitement, and she could feel the others pent up frustration and excitement as the flow of power shifted within the ring of beasts.

"What is your business here Dire? Why have you howled thus? I believe everyone here would like to know, seeing as they are trying to bore holes through you with their respective gazes."

The question put a damper on her mood, fouling up her inward process of those who inhabited HER clearing. But the demon cy-nine spoke first, again clearly ignoring her and interrupting her sentence. God he was so egotistical. SHE called them here. SHE should've been the one to speak. Giving a sigh, she rolled her eyes as the cy-nine quickly assaulted the timber, and then the pink-spiked male, with his words. It was her challenge...so she had every right to be greedy. RIGHT??
Right.

Her voice sliced through the commotion as easily her claw could any neck, "Have you ever tasted blood, female?" The mere word caused her jowls to clamp shut on air several times, taunting the female timber with a display on how to rip a jugular. "It's warm, and tastes like copper; caresses the taste buds, and gives me an orga** several times stronger than any I've had during copulation." She wasn't shy, that's for sure. "If you haven't already caught on I called for a challenge to the death. If you're not willing to die or kill you shouldn't be here." Words spoken she turned, flicking her tail in annoyance, scrutinizing the crowd with growing apprehension. How many here were unwilling to die? How many came just for their health or to ask silly questions that her voice had answered before they even arrived. She was looking for a good fight. So far only one had truly answered her call, and truth be told she hoped for far more than a one on one battle.

She paid no heed to the commotion between a female who just arrived, and the timber's who fell victim to her grasp, but instead eyed three in particular, gaze sweeping over the visage of each. First the other Dire female who looked just as, if not more, psychotic than she, then the pink-spiked male who stared her down upon his arrival, and last but most certainly not least the walking decay, wreaking of pustulance and carnage.
Perhaps it was time for alliances?

[ THERE. HAPPY NOW? I DID THIS JUST FOR YOU DANI. TOOK ME NEARLY THREE HOURS CAUSE I HAD TO READ ALL THE POSTS A THOUSAND TIMES SO I WOULDN'T MESS UP.
I LOVE CAPS. ]
Cross
Alpha

Postby Cross on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:41 am

[[[ooc: UPUPUP. Come on. Someone, anyone gimmie a reply tonight?]]]

Yes...Alliances.

Hell's mind - hyped up on adrenaline and the mixed fragrances of fear, testosterone, and those emotions which made secret area's tingle as if on fire - was alive; drafting the outline's of a plan so basic - and yet so brilliant - any one of these dunderhead's could've thought it up. The fur along her neck glimmered faintly as her muscles contracted with pleasure, lips writhing in a grin so delirious few could mistake the unbalanced spazzes under the fur.
It was simple. So deliciously simple.

Her turn was a pirouette, maneuvered on one foot as if someone puppeteer'd her upper torso. Her gaze swept over the assemblage, creamy nape tendrils framing the slender curves in her jaw, and with the innocence of an adolescent angel she offered them a taste of her proposal, "For my next trick, I need a volunteer." Her voice was mysteriously sweet, but tainted with that subtle, underlining tone of savagery found in the most primal of beasts.

No sooner had the words left her mouth, than her eyes immediately found those of Matrix. Of course he would be the scapegoat. It would do well to rid this place of his foul stench.
Blech.
"You, cy-nine." She motioned for him to step forward and claim his prize....I'm sorry, prizes.
Cross
Alpha

Postby Mistress_Unknown on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:05 pm

((Yes, yes, yes, NO.......yes.........I'll post soon, promise. Just gimme time to get into my 'matrix' mood............no.......yes))

MymymymymymymymymymyMY, what innnteresssting creatures had appeared from the depths of this world to respond to the female's challenge. Matrix purred to himself as the female he'd (clearly) insulted fired back, filling him with a MASSIVE rush of endorphines.

He was gonna have fun here.

His mouth filled with a snarling hiss of disturbed joy as he felt the dead one lock on to him. Let the walking carcus take a first bite, Matrix liked dead flesh as much as living.

Besides............when something's dead..........you can't..........kill it while playing.......doctor.

His claws craved and begged to taste flesh, his mind twisted around the ideas of mutilating the other wolves' flesh. Then came the pretty one. His growl of pleasure escaped his jaw, only to be reigned in before it got too far. She brought the timber with her, and she had an air of deadly......dare he even say it....psyCHODIC beauty about her. It was too much for him to handle.

He even had a hard time remembering his true love, Neo, the Hell Drake.

His nails dug unmercifully into the ground, he had to stop himself from throwing himself amoung these.........toys. Yesssssss, Matrix's toys. He would beat them, and they would cover him with scars and wounds and blood and parts of the others..........he shuddered with pleasure. He was gonna enjoy this.

"You, cy-nine." He turned to see the female, pointing at him as if he had been chosen to come on to a game show. Well, Matrix liked games, and he REALLY enjoyed pain, so he walked up to her, his twisted grin overlayed with the desire for her to hurt him. Hurt him BAD. He nicked her nose with his claws and licked them clean of the small amount of blood from her.

She was...............yummy.

"You wanted me, pretty one?" He repsonded, waiting for the wounds she would bestoe on his body.

((Oooooo.............d*mn. That was...........unexpected......I need to sleep more.........))
Last edited by Mistress_Unknown on Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mistress_Unknown
Alpha

Postby Evo_Noir on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:12 am

A Mattie post shall be up shortly.....

I am b usy trying to outbid for this blackberry flip phone thing that I so desperately want in my hands right now.. plus it comes witih a car charger ^^b and a leather case. WITH A CLIP.

C:

[hecate://adifferentbreed.exe]
Evo_Noir
Omega
Omega

Postby VampiricSable on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:48 am

Ancient evil resonated from the beast as he stood his ground, staring into the eyes of every beast here. Judging them and deeming nearly none of them worthy. Images flashed into his rotting brain of past carnage and wars. Darkness seemed to pulsate from him as he rolled his shoulders, the intact fur swaying in the slight breeze. His voice was deep and almost to low to hear. It throbbed from his throat and seeped into the air with an undead urgency. "It seems that you are anxious to die, robot." He said, his eyeless sockets seemingly locked onto him. The ground underneath rumbled with a slight forewarning, like the thunder before the rain. The robot thought himself a bad ass. He would surely end up scrap metal, be it by his own undead claw of that of the demon he faced ahead of him. So defiant and cocky. She had called them here, not the other way around.

The air tasted of bloodshed. Even the smallest cut, such as the one on the female, sent him into a frenzy of excitement. When would the fun begin? "Let us start this show." He said, an evil grin of centuries crossing his lips. "We all came here to fight, correct?" He asked taking a step towards the cyborg. "Then let us fight!" He said loudly as a chilly breeze burst through the clearing. A smokey darkness spread from between his flesh and ears as it swirled along him. Turning to face the cocky dog, October growled. The sound rumbled the ground a bit and shook his own ribcage. It was a challenge to the death, and the winner would get to face the real prize, the female. Besides, thought October, it would be a great display of dominance to the female to fight her while bathed in the juiced of this nuisance.
VampiricSable
Beta

Previous

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay