[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Wolf Web • View topic - Around The Fur - Twist Of Fate {new pack need memebers} OPEN

Around The Fur - Twist Of Fate {new pack need memebers} OPEN

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

Around The Fur - Twist Of Fate {new pack need memebers} OPEN

Postby Vivica on Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:02 am

Twist

Turn

Dispose

The moon beams kissed her body as she swayed between trees. The feas black coat flickered, and her white underbelly turned brown. Yea, so what she was dirty. That didn’t mean much to her, she had more on her mind then just being clean. For months she trailed throughout these lands. Fresh scents and new scenery; Mila liked that. Not being alone, but having something new.

It was fall now; the leaves fell from the trees and fluttered in the breeze in many colors. Her green orbs flickered, she thought she had a bright idea but soon it was lost. There was nothing that she could do alone; by herself. Mila stopped for a moment and lowered her haunches to the ground with both of her ears flopped over. Brown leaves and stems entwined themselves in the long curled locks dangling from her tail. The night was dark and the moon was full, and the stars you can actually spot; by the millions.

Mila’s thoughts were interrupted when she herd a small animal dashing from one bush to another. Her left ear popped up; showing interest. Mila crouched and crawled, her silver nails dug deep into moist ground with every step; moving towards the sound. Her thoughts moving a thousand times its normal rate; there has been so many different things that she has seen since she has been here. Things are different from the outside world, over the mountain range that surrounded her. Hairless, slimy thing. Thing with no eyes but with four rows of teeth.

Mila slowly creped towards the sound. The hairs on her ruff puffed and breathing softly so she can hear everything… Anything that sounds be heard. The land was beautiful, but her heart couldn’t take that sock of all the other things in the world. She was able to realize the dangers in this world, but why couldn’t she have seen it first before she left home; because now she is good and lost and there was no going back. Mila found the bush, full of squeaks and hunger. She inched her face near it and started to whisper hello when a hairless looking rabbit came at her instead.

Its eyes were red, and streams of blood ran from the corner of its eyes down its cheeks; snapping its jaws at her. Mila tried to paw at it, trying to keep from getting ate by a smaller animal, the kind that she would hunt down and brake their necks for fun; but instead of the rabbit going away it nipped and clinched into her paw. Mila let out a squeak in pain with her paw going up, with the rabbit attached. She never saw nothing like it before in her life. Being able to see the blue veins pulse under this flesh, and listen to the hissing and moaning. The only thing she could do was put her paw back down with all her weight and listen the to the rabbits skull crunch under the pressure.

With a loss of apatite she went on her way with a sore pad, something she could get over easily. Alone in the forever dark. I guess that is where I belong. Alone, and in the dark. Mila wasn’t the depressed type. She accepted it on how it was, but it would help her insanity if she had some company. With that small glimpse pf hope, something came over her. Her head shot up and she let out a harmonizing wail. It went on for a moment, hitting note low and high. Mila knew someone was near, or at lest something was near. She felt it deep inside her bones.

blue star
shine your light down
on everyone cause
i don't care
their soothing me
yes tear lung
blue star
shine your light down
pierce for my face
to heal my veins
down on everyone
cause i do care
their soothing me
tear lungs
it's more it's more
down shine light
shine your light
down
it's more it's more
on everyone cause i don't care
you're soothing me their lungs
blue star
shine your light
shine your light
shine your light down
blue star down
blue star shine down
on everyone cause i don't care
you're soothing me
their lungs
it's more

Deftones
Nothing will last in this life.
Vivica
Omega
Omega

Re: Around The Fur - Twist Of Fate {new pack need memebers} OPEN

Postby Vivica on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:16 am

***UP***

Come on some one amuse me at lest for a little while.
Vivica
Omega
Omega

Postby Indiana on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:18 am

((I hope you don't mind me joining. Ill use Sam..Haven't used him in a while. Sorry for the horrible post. It sucks a treat. Ill do better next time I swear! xD))

There was that noise again!

Sam had heard so many different noise in the fores that he didn't know which way to turn the wails came from all over the place some where lonely while sometimes there was more then one! Sam for ever found himself running bkacwards and forwards to each howl trying to find it before it stopped again. This time it was the same, he had hear the noise started to run towards it before it stopped.

Sam growled in fustraiton as he layed down in protest.
The next one that will wail. I'll ignore it...yeah thats what I'll do...
Sam looked at his reflection on a small near by puddle, it shocked him to find that he had these features, just a couple of days ago he had found that he was standing on two legs not four.

His nose twitched as he looked sadly at his reflection his brown body looked even browner now sicne he was lying in the mud, his head flicked up at the trees before him and watched as a sinlge leaf snapped off its brach and twisted and turned on its way to the ground. Sam guessed it was fall, his favourite time of year. The different colours, sights and smells...wait whats that smell?

Sam lifted his body off the ground and sniffed around, it was a unfamilier yet familier scent that came to his strong nose, dipping his head down, he began to sniff around before finding the scent and heading off into its direction.

He didn't know what to find or who to find just as along as it didn't eat him. Laughing at this though as he hurled over the logs that scattered around the forest floor, before coming to an abrupt halt.

Who ever this is, will want to know all about me...I wont say until I know it wont get freaked out..

Sam smelt it scent growing closer and stronger as he turned a corner he stopped suddenlyand saw that braught him here.
It too had for legs, tail, sticky up ears, fur coat and a long nose. Sam titled his head, realsing that he wasn;t the only one around. As he sat down on his haunches he looked at the animal before coughing and blinking his eyes
Very Active!
Active Chars:
Tony Stark/Iron Man - Avenger
Steve Rodgers/CaptainAmerica - Avenger
Loki Odinson - Avenger
Hyundai- Time Wolf
Sherlock.
Indiana
Beta

Postby Nightstar on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:48 am

ooc: hope this is good enough Kidn of rusty <333

The fae moved silently. Her coal black coat shining brightly.
Her ears flicked in all directions. Nyx was worried. These strange grounds did not look famalier to her and yet she knew something was here. Lifting her huge muzzle to the air she breathed in the scents. She knew there were two others. She could scent them. The fae slowly padded in the direction of them. By nature Nyx was a very hostile fae. She was hard headed and had a sharp tongue when she was easily annoyed. But over the many years she had lived she realized that being alone all the time wasent the was to go. Swallowing her pride Nyx spread her violet tinged black wings and leaped into the sky. Slowly she glided scanning the grounds below. Seeing the other fae Nyx growled slighlty but slowly postsioned her wings so she could descend from the air. Landing in front of the others she spoke. Her violet eyes flashing with ineterest. "Hello I am Nyx and you are?", Nyx spoke the question to the fae her gaze never leaving the others.
.. Feral: Atrox
. Fennec: open
. Kirazi: open
. Imagique: open
Nightstar
Omega
Omega

Postby mookameedy on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:37 am

((Umm..hello? Sorry I am new here. I was wondering if this was realistic or fantasy? :oops: ))
mookameedy
Omega
Omega

Postby Vivica on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:11 am

((OOC)) Okay.... i just wke up.... bare with me. soe words maybe will get mexed up or so.... just fair warning.
Red = thinking
blue = talking////thinking if in itallics

ic

Mila looked up, her mouth was dry. Each time she licked the crust off her ebon lips the cracked more and bleed. She cocked her head to the left, sounds were coming behind her. Another one. And this one she was ready for. Sort of… The hairs along her spin rose as her head turned to see what was behind her. Mila carried a heavy low growl, her blood crusted teeth clenched.

Hazel eyes flashed in a sudden rage. You have it… Now get it… She didn’t even realize that her paw was gushing blood everywhere, but there was no pain. Mila snapped her jaws as her sleek body moved along with her nose. The night was crisp; you were able to taste the death in this place. This place where she would rather rule then hides from. Let me out… Its time to show everyone what I can do… What you can do… What we do together… Mila’s chest puffed out, her head still cocked wit a blank look in her face; like she wasn’t completely there.

Mila’s head cocked to the right. It’s not very nice to seek up on someone you don’t know that well, huh? she took a few steps closer to get a better look at the brute. You don’t know what kindda SICK F—K your running into. What if I gave it no thought… And just did, what I thought had to be done? Mila’s tongue rolled over her lips as she spoke. Good thing that I didn’t just let you have him. He could possibly be of used to us… I mean me. She snickered as she looked Sam up and down. What is your name anyways…. You can at lest tell me tat much. Mila kept her tone harsh trying to keep from laughter.

The out of no where, some other femme fell from the sky. Another one…. Mila moved swiftly, settling herself between the two and not tuning her back. She listened to her introduce herself, and then Mila looked over at Sam. See how hard that was? Mila drew in a deep breath and looked up at the stars.

It rains diamonds nightly… her head took a quick jerk towards Nyx. Mila’s face changed with blood shot hazel orbs flickering in the night. Her voice changed, more harsh now and it carried off deeper. It rains diamonds nightly, in my Shangri-La lit brightly… Smileing and looking up at the sky. I would differ some. fire in the sky, together we will die i can promise this, in my Shangri-La you`ll have, eternal happiness.

After a moment a silence, she stood up. I am going to see The Wraith. Maybe he will know what to do with me. That was about the time she looked at the other two animals just standing there taking up space. And where are the both of you about to head out to? If you dont mind me asking?

ooc :: Yeah, that was off. but trust me just go with it and it will work out.... i got something goin on here....

I AM the axe murderererer!!!! eh, i need more sleep thats what i need. I will post more ofte now. i just cought up in a snag thats al sorry yall.
Vivica
Omega
Omega

Postby Indiana on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:30 am

Sorry post sucks

"Well, if you asking. The names Sam,"
He flicked his brown ears, his crusted brown nose twtiched picked up the small scents that lay around him. But he held himself together deturmind not to follow any of them, he wanted to know who these other where Nya and this other one.

[b]"As for where I am going or heading. I have no idea, I don't even know where I am...no wait I do know where, I am just lost maybe?"The truth was he didn't know what he was doing, or what he had done wrong.
"Well I know these woods very well, or at least I thought I did but we'll have to see. So where are you heading?"

He looked at them both,
strange,he thought I've never seen this type of animal before. With wings? They must have been hiding or something, I've never seen them before not even on my hunting travels

Sighing slightly, he got up and stretched his brown slender body and legs, before shaking his coat and flickering his ears once more.
Very Active!
Active Chars:
Tony Stark/Iron Man - Avenger
Steve Rodgers/CaptainAmerica - Avenger
Loki Odinson - Avenger
Hyundai- Time Wolf
Sherlock.
Indiana
Beta

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay