[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Wolf Web • View topic - Wander's Way *Sayan members only*

Wander's Way *Sayan members only*

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

Wander's Way *Sayan members only*

Postby Mistress_Unknown on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:37 am

AshDancer had just turned 2. She had just inherited a fortune. She had also just been ditched by her NEW PACK?!

WTF?!

Her uncle had left, as had the wierd wolfess who was chasing a mouse. AshDancer sighed and her wings drooped. Summoner was supposed to get the members, not her. O, well, whatever.

Mistress, perhaps you should try howling. Summoner made them feel a need to come here, maybe if you howled, that desire would be ignighted once agian

AshDance thought about it a while, listening to the soft whisper-like voice of her inner spirit, Mirror. Logic. It made sense. Perfect sense. She should do it. She should.

But she couldn't.

She was ONLY TWO! She couldn't lead a pack. And now, with news of her mother, Saya, dying, AshDancer was even more paranoid. She needed something. She needed.......................................

A helper.

Not an adviser, like her Uncle. No, she needed someone older to rule with.......

A King...........

Yeah.............

AshDancer sighed and threw back her head. Her golden voice echoed across the land, Mirror using it's power to spread Ash's voice across the relm. Her howl could only be heard by the ones Summoner had chosen. She called to them, called them to appear before their Queen.

To become Sayans forever.
Mistress_Unknown
Alpha

Re: Wander's Way *Sayan members only*

Postby rose_yana_wolf on Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:46 am

O.O.C sorry its short I could think of what to put but I will post better soon :D

Deep inside a small forest slept a wolf under the cool shade of a tree her chest raised up and down as she slept peacefully enjoying her time alone, A gentle breeze hit her fur and wings making it dance on her skin, Gentle blue eyes opened up slowly taking in the light from the dazzling sun.

Stretching her long legs in front of her and yawning trying to wake up she stood up and shook her body for good measure just in case. She took a little stroke down to a river and took a long refreshing drink. Rose looked up and smiled it turned out to be a beautiful day the sun was shining the birds were chirping away happily and the breeze was heaven Rose sighed and smiled happily

Leaving the water hole she began to think of the pack she once left for some reason everyone just disappeared she missed having the warmth of the pack after all any wolf could get lonely even the most feared wolves must get lonely once in a while. She began to think about the pack leader Ashdancer and wondered how she was doing, Suddenly as if by magic a howl reached Rose’s ears and she knew who it was instantly “Ashdancer ?!” Rose yelled she howled back telling her that she was on her way.

Rose ran into the general direction of where the howl had come from it was about a day’s travel before she reached her master and there she was standing there looking a little confused, Rose walked up to Ashdancer and smile “Ashdancer it is me Rose your humble servant here to reclaim my place in your pack that is if you will take me back” She said bowing her head in a respectful manner
rose_yana_wolf
Beta

Location: My wandering soul knows no rest, There is no hate only joy for you are beloved by the goddess

Postby wolfworshipper on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:02 pm

The night air was crisp. The breeze blowing gently in the trees. Sasuke heard the howl of his niece, AshDancer. He was a good far way off, at least a three-and-a-half days journey. This was the second day he was traveling. Sasuke slowly stood up and sniffed the air for her scent. It was faint, but he could tell it was AshDancer.

I wonder how much longer this'll be...

Making sure he had a good hold of the scent, Sasuke bounded through the thicket and ran as fast as he could towards his niece. It didn't seem very long until he had to rest again. His bones weren't what they used to be, even though he wasn't even seven years old. He needed to rest a little longer. Then he'd go and reunite with AshDancer.

OOC: You're post wasn't short, Rose. xD It seemed like a good length to me. =D
Last edited by wolfworshipper on Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dream big, live life to the fullest, and laugh at least once everyday - high school valedictorian - graduation of class '07
wolfworshipper
Beta

Postby VampiricSable on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:10 am

Compact ebony paws hit the ground with soft thuds as he neared. The scent of wolf drenched the surrounding tree's and dirt as he stopped to take in the unique aroma's. One stood out above the others, the one he was looking for. The source that had sounded the call. Bright blue eyes scanned the surrounding brush for signs of the pack. It was apparent that they were here, at least a few of them and Ashdancer.
The name resounded in his skull for a few moments after he thought it. Young, fragile, and perhaps a little frightened as of now. Popping his neck, Callipsoe continued on the small dirt path that lead deeper into the forest, and deeper to his queen. How would she react to him? Frowning only slightly, Callipsoe stopped dead in his tracks a few yards away. Bingo.
The sound of a voice or two drifted through the trees and right into his orange tipped auds.

"Ashdancer!"

Callipsoe smiled and trudged through the brush, certain she had picked up on his scent by then. At the sight of her he nearly fainted, ever as pretty as her mother. Bowing his head at Rose, he walked on a straight path to Ashdancer and when he got close enough, he bowed. But not just one of those flimsy bows, No. Callipsoe lowered one knee to the dirt and bowed. After all, she was the queen. Grinning, he returned to his normal stance and gently nudged her with his shoulder, the orange fur brushing against her own. "You rang?"

[[ Sorry it's short and i'm sorry it took so long to post. ]]
VampiricSable
Beta

Postby Mistress_Unknown on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:25 am

Ashdancer smiled to herself as Rose entered. Faithful omega. She should be rewarded. Later. Not now.

"Faithful as always, eh, Rose? Excellent. You are welcomed." She said with more authority then she felt. She smiled at the female, standing up to brush the female with her pure white wings. She brushed her wings over the female, drenching her in royal scent. Rose was a Sayan, now and forever. She had the Queen's scent now, she belonged here forever.

Ash moved back to her spot, only to have the wind shift. Her uncle was close by. Probaly hunting. He was rather old, as a royal advisor should be, but wealth in age meant losing your ability to control your urges. She smiled and shook her head, waiting for him to appear. He was of Royal blood, no doubt he would come. Sayan Royals had to come.

Ash's ears drooped. That was how she knew her mother was dead. Her mother never came. She sniffed slightly, feeling her eyes grow heavy with tears. Then some other scent came to her.

Callipsoe.

Ash's head snapped up, almost dislodging the tears. NO! NOT HIM! Her head screamed. She shook her head, only suceeding in NOT making him disappear, but making the tears in her eyes run down her muzzle. Stupid! Stupid! Pull yourself together! She screamed at herself, Mirror silently pushing into her more, offering comfort. She nearly froze to death when he touched her shoulder.

Her face whipped around to meet his. Although they shined with tears for her mother, Ash would be exiled from Saya before she let him get that close. "Back. Up. Cal. Your butt is currently in the Royal space bubble. Get. Out. Before. I. Exile. Your. Fluffy. Orange. Butt." She said, each word almost killing her.

She liked him.
Alot.
But she was NOT letting anyone get close to her.
She needed to be a Queen.
Not a sentimental pup.

((OOC: this is gonna get interesting. Someone get me some chocolate ice cream and cheddercorn. This relationship is headed for the Soap channel.))
Mistress_Unknown
Alpha

Postby VampiricSable on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:35 am

Thick wet tears lined the eyes of his Queen as he watched her mentally try and get herself together. Her mother was gone, no doubt something hard to handle. Emotion over rode the playful, comidic attitude he had enetered with. "Ash.." He said quietly, as he did as she requested and removed himself from her royal bubble. Deciding to let her handle the pain her own way, be it come to him or fight it on her own, Callipsoe tipped his nose to the blue sky above and let loose a cry from the soul. A cry to the past and to of course, the former Queen. A reel of emotions ripped through him as he returned his gaze to the new Queen. "I know that she is gone now, love. But you are here in her place now, and you don't have to do this alone." He said, his gaze deep and peircing.

Callipsoe had the wisdom of an adult, though his personality was naturally playful and somewhat childish. Ashdancer was young and she would need him, hopefully. Lowering his voice to a low whisper he spoke to her. "You do not not have to feel this pain alone." He said, adding a smile. "Now cheer up. You wouldn't want to start your first day as Queen so sad, would you?" With a kind of hop and a twist he turned to Rose. "Good to see you Rose." He said, lowering himself down on his two front paws while his furry orange butt stuck up in the air. "What? No pledge of loyalty to your king? I feel so..abused!" He said playfully while nudging her nose.

This was his family as well as Ashdancer's. And he would love them. Raising himself up again he tilted his head. "Where's that old coot of an uncle of yours, love?" He asked, hoping that Ash would be able to function. If not he would of course step up, but he hoped she had the strength to do it on her own. She was after all, young, and needed to be able to do things on her own. Hence her pushing him away. Though, he was confused by her intenions on that. If they were to lead the Sayans, they would need to be a team. Together. Not seperate. But, hopefully she would learn that in time.

All in due time.

Looking at her wings he smirked. "I would go get him but.." He said as he shook his wingless shoulder blades. "I am ill equipped."
Unlike the rest of the pack, well, most of them, Callipsoe had no wings of his own. But, he guessed that was good. Seperated him from the others and made his authority stand out. "So! Who's going on the rescue mission?"

Trying to make a Queen smile is harder than you think.
VampiricSable
Beta

Postby wolfworshipper on Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:54 pm

Ash...I'm coming. Don't worry...

Sasuke was slowly walking towards Saya, his homeland. He could sense Ash and a couple of other wolves close by. He was getting mighty close. Climbing over a large hill wasn't going to be easy, though, so he had to make due with trying to go around it. It separated him from his home. It was the only obstacle left for him to overcome.

He trudged along, having more and more incentive to keep going as the scents got ever stronger. One of the scents bothered him, however.

Callipsoe...why did you have to come?

Sasuke was greatly troubled by this prospect. He knew that this jerk would make things worse for Ash, not better. He does care for her, that much is for sure. The only problem he had about Callipsoe being king was that he wasn't experienced enough or worthy of the postion. He also thought that he'd make a mockery out of the entire clan.

Finally, after about three days, Sasuke succeeded to reach Saya. He neandered over to Ash and bowed. I am here, my queen. What is it that you request?"

Dear Ash...I honestly hope that you won't be too upset about your mother's death. And I...feel guilty about it...

OOC: This'll also help make for a good storyline. x3
Dream big, live life to the fullest, and laugh at least once everyday - high school valedictorian - graduation of class '07
wolfworshipper
Beta

Postby rose_yana_wolf on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:04 am

Rose looked up at the sky her soft fur blowing in the wind she looked at the clouds and felt like she was forsaken one song seemed to drift into her mind her mother used to sing it to her in a gentle tone but Rose always felt that it needed more of an angry voice ~ You see I cannot be forsaken, Because I’m not the only one, We walk amongst you, Feeding, raping, Must we hide from everyone~

Those last words made Rose think must they hide from everyone? What was the reason that made the wolves hide, why did we become to powerful when the humans fell? This were many of the question that fought inside Rose’s head on a regular basic’s, but for now she would push them aside and think of more happy thoughts of the pack reunited and stronger then ever before.

“Yes my queen I shall forever be faithful towards you and this pack after all I feel like this pack is my family” She said smiling towards the queen Ashdancer, It was going to be a while before Rose would get used to having a family like pack around her.

Rose watched as Callipsoe bowed at her as respect she bowed her head back but watched as he did a full bow at their queen, Rose watched as Sasuke came into the picture again she bowed her head in respect “Hello Sasuke” Rose said smiling at Sasuke little by little one by one the pack was coming back together and hopefully they would stay together until Rose’s last days and she hoped that they would stay together after that.
rose_yana_wolf
Beta

Location: My wandering soul knows no rest, There is no hate only joy for you are beloved by the goddess

Postby Mistress_Unknown on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:12 pm

((BUMPETH! I WANT KOZZIEMOO TO POST WITH AMITY BEFORE I REPLY))
Mistress_Unknown
Alpha

Postby wolfenflautist on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:15 pm

OOC: Hrrrmmm.....when will Kozzie post? She hasn't posted yet. It's been a few weeks, so it seems. Kozzie! Come and post now! Por favor!
wolfenflautist
Omega
Omega

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay