[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Wolf Web • View topic - Father?! WTF?! *open, vampires encouraged*

Father?! WTF?! *open, vampires encouraged*

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

Re: Father?! WTF?! *open, vampires encouraged*

Postby Mistress_Unknown on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:12 am

((Sure, we're waiting on Candy, but sure go ahead))
Mistress_Unknown
Alpha

Postby WintersRain on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:23 pm

((OOC: WA TA TA TA, i had extremely bad writers block on this and it will still not sound good.))
Candy didnt like being grabbed by the neck and decided to make this vampires life(unlife) miserable. After the vamp had gone to sit down again he dug through his bag till he found what he was looking for a Bunnerett!

He placed the bunnerett out of view as it started multiplying extremely rapidly and soon filled the cave, of course they didnt touch Zegin he wasnt stupid. It wasnt enough for him to run away but enough to annoy the vamps.
WintersRain
Omega
Omega

Postby Cross on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:57 am

((( O-o-FREAKIN-CEEE )))

o____o

If I have to read one more thing about Bunneretts I will rip my eyes out.
Please, PLEAAASEE tone it down with those Winter.
Under Investigation of the K-IA.
Cross
Alpha

Postby WintersRain on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:10 pm

XD LOL I kinda wanted them to make one last comeback before they go into the trash file so dont rip your eyes out feel sry for them and all other bad ideas.
WintersRain
Omega
Omega

Previous

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay