[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Wolf Web • View topic - born with nothing, die with everything [open adv.]

born with nothing, die with everything [open adv.]

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

born with nothing, die with everything [open adv.]

Postby Fade on Thu May 22, 2008 11:34 am

OOC; Haven't roleplayed in almost a year. I figured I'd grease the rusty wheels. ;] Fade is a Czech wolfdog mix, by the way. Intended for advanced roleplayers only. [First come, first serve to name and play the female collie mix]

IC;

Fire your guns, it's time to run, blow me away
[I will stay in the mess I made]
After the fall, we'll shake it off, show me the way

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven when we die

I have a shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Fade smiled crookedly in the fading gloom. An attractive face peered back at him, puzzlement stamped on her face. "And what then?" She probed, standing tensely, looking curiously at him. Fade stood up in one fluid movement, facing her calmly. "And then," he paused, grinning, "you'll find yourself in a good situation." His baritone voice was soothing and face carefully composed to reflect it. The pariah gave him a hard look. Then she tiptoed towards him, tail gently swaying behind her in the dying breeze. "I think you'd better find yourself another girl." She whispered, eyes boring into his.

I think I mighta got in a fight,
because my knuckles were bloody and I don't feel all right.
I hit the bottom and I don't even care,
you say I'm going to hell but,
I am already there.

You're dead." Fade swore fiercely, gritting his teeth. "You will regret this, you bitch." He said the last two words with such utter coldness, she shrank back. The scarred female, furious with herself for the unconscious reaction to the harshness of his words, suddenly leaped forward, jaws agape. At the last possible second, she whirled to the side, expertly seeking his legs with her teeth. Fade was unsurprised. They were all like this. He sighed and flicked his ears.

Done all in the span of a second, he suddenly turned and met her seeking jaws with his own. They clashed then both dove to the side, watching for weakness. She breathed heavily, saliva flecked on her jaws. Fade monitored her closely, tongue lolling. Then in a whirl of tawny fur, she was on him again. This time, she sought his tail. Fade was not quick enough and felt himself being dragged. He sprawled out on the dirt awkwardly for a second then was up with claws digging into her thick ruff.

Knowing this was not a good hold, he automatically released and searched for a more vital, less protected spot. She snarled and walked backward with him, biding her time. Fade bobbed up and down, trying to catch up and find a spot unprotected.

Her face was impassive, the last few seconds of life that she had left.

Fade awoke with a start, scrabbling for purchase on the ground. He sat up blearily. "Ah sh*t." He moaned, dropping back to the dirt. Dreaming again, he berated himself. What was it about the collie mutt that disturbed and yet so intrigued him? His passion fueled him on many of his visits, but it was her passion that really turned him on. Why did she return the favor just as much? Fade rolled over and sighed.

Then he was asleep.

Fed up, tired, sick and twisted,
One man army,
I'm enlisted.

"Why hello there." She purred as Fade strode into the room. The muscled dog gave her a quick wink, then strode to the corner of the dim room. "Oh my GAWD! Earthquake!" His deafening baritone voice rolled around the walls. A large muddy yellow Labrador screamed and, panicked, ran into the opposite wall. She hit the wall with a hollow thunk! and slid to the floor. Drool dripped down the wall. "What did I tell you about the mud?" The handsome mutt said reprovingly as he strode towards the big dog. "You need to clean yore ears. 'Sides, that mud just isn't healthy." He shook his head and turned to his lover.

She licked his muzzle and grinned wickedly. "You know very well that Maddy isn't all there. Who would sleep in a mud puddle every night?" Her rhetorical question hung in the air. Fade laughed, and the deep sound clung to the frosty air. He snorted.

Trust yourself trust no one else,
f*** a hero, be yourself.
I don't need your lousy handout
Clenched fists I'll fight my way out.
Fighting my way out.

Fade turned suddenly, manner and posture suddenly becoming aloof. His eyes hardened. Fur bristled. A low snarl ripped through the air.

Fighting my way out.
Last edited by Fade on Thu May 22, 2008 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fade
Omega
Omega

Postby VampiricSable on Thu May 22, 2008 11:50 am

(( I know I'm sorry, I've got alot going on so, I'm a bit busy but, if you'll still have me I promise to have one up tonight. ))
Last edited by VampiricSable on Sun May 25, 2008 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
VampiricSable
Beta

Postby Motto on Sun May 25, 2008 3:24 am

OOC; [I tried to post in this when the forums were broken yesterday. D:] That's fine. Thanks for your interest. ;]

Back for the moment. o:
Motto
Beta

Re: born with nothing, die with everything [open adv.]

Postby Fade on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:20 am

ooc; This was from a while ago, but I'd still like to finish it.
Don't get too jealous. ;]
Fade
Omega
Omega

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay