Mental Instability At It’s Best[P – For Rose]

Dead / inactive RP threads go here

Moderator: RP Moderators

Mental Instability At It’s Best[P – For Rose]

Postby adriannahowl on Sat May 16, 2009 10:07 am

[If you read this and decide you must must join, drop me a PM and we'll discuss it. :)]

Of all places to end up, a rocky shoreline in the middle of winter is not somewhere Miapa found in her dreams. The surreal landscape was patched with blankets of snow, bearing a striking resemblance to the hide of a cow. Her orange eyes absorbed her surroundings with mild amusement at ending up in such a place, so far away from her pack, where she belonged. Until then, she needed rest, and seeing as the wind brought no scent of any other wolves, she lifted her leg and marked the perimeter of the cliff, humming as she worked her way around the edge and then the shoreline by the water.

With that simple chore done, she walked along the lower length of the cliff, searching for a decent place for rest. Unsuccessful, the restless mutt made her way to the waters that didn't stay still. The pulled in and out, taking away part of the areas she'd already marked. Frustrated, she barked at them, but they kept on moving. She crouched back on her haunches, ready to pounce. "I'm the alpha male of this territory and I command you to stop moving!"Miapa called at the waves, murder shining in her eyes. The waves climbed closer.

Waiting now longer, she pushed forward, pink front paw followed by another front paw, although blue. Instead of effectively harming the water, she made contact with the smooth sand below it. Miapa cursed, striking out in fury and becoming no more than a blur of flouresent green, pink, and blue. Water flung around her person, and she didn't quite understand what was going on any longer. Oh well. If she was going to fight the water and win, it would take some work. A large wave crashed over her head as she carried herself deeper into the sea, and she sputtered and fought to the surface, kicking it into high gear to reach the soft, welcoming sand. Her body collapsed as far from the waters as possible, and she lay in wet, useless heap.
OHMYWURD!
adriannahowl
Beta

Re: Mental Instability At It’s Best[P – For Rose]

Postby rose_yana_wolf on Sun May 17, 2009 12:29 am

“Ooooo pretty white things that fall from the sky, pretty white things fall into my eye” was one of the random things that this wolf is normally caught saying to herself this time of year. All the critters in the forest stopped and watched this strange fae, they had all known her since she was a pup running around the place like some mad lunatic but that summed up Rei nicely to all the animals after all she wasn’t all there in her head. Rei stood still her violet eyes scanning her land it was all covered in this white things that fall from the sky, “Ahh new intruders in my land” she screamed now most wolves would defend their land with their life but not this wolfie she would scream and run away and of course she was going to do this now she had bolted from the spot that she screamed as she ran she looked around the white stuff was EVERYWHERE!.

All the animals stared blankly and then burst out laughing falling on their little backs rolling on the floor in fits of laughter. Rei stopped the white stuff was now attacking the animals it was over powering them she screamed once again and with a burst of speed run away once again. After a few minutes of running away madly she came to the shore line where none of the white stuff had invaded “it seems that Rei is safe here” She panted heavily as she referred to herself by her name. She walked to the water’s edge and looked at her reflection and saw the strangest thing “Oh no they captured me HELPPP!!!!” She screamed now if she knew it was her reflection she would of just moved but no Rei though that a strange new creature had capture her soul and all the fishes around her would eat her.

Screaming even louder as the fishes came closer to her reflection she decided that it was time to run but would the creature let her run as she tried she fell hard onto the ground she didn’t exactly land gracefully more like a dizzy boxer trying to hit his opponent. She laid there for a few moments then shot straight back up she legged it once more all the while screaming “hahaha you can’t eat my soul today you evil Torak”. She ran along the shoreline for a few good minutes and stopped dead in her tracks and what she saw nearly made her scream once more another wolf had been caught by the evil Torak but like her had been able to escape but the wolf was soaked it seemed that Torak had left his mark on this poor wolf. She walked up the new wolf very slowly and quietly lifting up her paw slowly she gently poked the wolf then ran away a few steps and stood there waiting to see what would happen.
rose_yana_wolf
Beta

Location: My wandering soul knows no rest, There is no hate only joy for you are beloved by the goddess

Postby adriannahowl on Sun May 17, 2009 4:49 am

It was so comforting to just be laying here...no ants to worry about stepping on, no others to think of how strange she was...Miapa could see herself staying for a while, if it wasn't so cold. And wet. Laying there shivering, the mutt was a sitting duck for any who may come her way. Not that it concerned her. No, Miapa was a big, strong alpha male. The only thing superior to her was the water that wouldn't still, and even so she dared any other creature to come over, take the thing, and live. Miapa was the strongest in the area by default. Besides, could water even be counted as a living, breathing thing? While Miapa contemplated this, she rested her green maw in between her paws and blew at the grains of sand. They were rather dry compared to the water and sand behind her, so they blew up a rather small, but fierce to ants, tornado. Sure, Miapa thought she was an ant in her past life, but a little sand storm couldn't hurt any, if there were any on the beach.

A foreign being poked her side curiously. Instantly, Miapa tried to convince herself that if she didn't look at it then maybe it couldn't see her, but she knew that was a bunch of malarky anyways. Slowly, she lifted her head and looked at the source of her distrubance. Another wolf. And a female at that. Mia perked up instantly, sitting up on her haunches and shaking the sand and water out of her fur. And, oh, the new fae had a gorgeous tail. Orange eyes settled upon it, following it's minute movements with a practiced ease. Once she found the tail of any creature, it was almost impossible for her to study anything else. The way they moved as if they had a brain all their own in their tips fascinated Miapa. She put one pink-booted paw forward, resting it upon this other's tail for a moment, then moved it away, looking at the tail as if it were made of the finest, rarest deer meat to ever exsist.

"Um...I may have forgotten my manners, but I always do that...um...you have a gorgeous tail. " Mia tore her gaze from the tail for only a moment to meet the other wolf's eyes, then snapped back like a rubber band to the tail. A sudden instinct to display her donminance came over her, and she straightened her shoulder and raised her head, but her eyes never left the tail of the intruder. "You should have warned me of your arrival. It's against the wolf code to enter a territory that isn't yours without even a warning howl. But, since you're a gorgeous fae...I'll let you go. Only if you promise to stay and play a while with me, Miapa, the strong alpha male of the land sub par only to the water that never ceases in it's movement. You have to promise, though." She allowed her eyes to briefly study the rest of the other wolf for a moment, finding that she liked what she saw. Miapa didn't want to chase out this one, but she would if she had to.
OHMYWURD!
adriannahowl
Beta

Postby rose_yana_wolf on Sun May 17, 2009 6:18 am

Rei watched as the new fae raised their head and looked to see what had poked them. Rei watched as the fae shook the sand and excess water off her fur, Rei closed her eyes as the fae did this she was a strange colour and different colour paws she must stick out when getting her food she though to herself. The fae watched Rei’s tail she twitched her tail slighty to see if she would follow it the fae’s eyes were a orange colour and looked like it was locked on to some tender juicy piece of meat this made Rei nervous she hated wolves looking at her like some piece of meat. The next thing she knew the fae had her tail in her paw Rei shot off as quickly as the fae had touched her tail she didn’t like contact that much and avoided it if she could.

The fae spoke talking about how she had always been transfixed on tails “ummm….. Its ok” Rei said watching the fae still looking at her tail Rei felt slighty uncomfortable about this so hide her tail away from the eyes of the fae suddenly enter the mode of dominance this spelled trouble for Rei if anything else happened she would run. Rei putted her ears back to less threatening then she already was she didn’t want to fight.

The fae spoke of her name quite a pretty name to Rei “Miapa” She said out loud she liked to say names to herself just another crazy thing she does. Miapa stated that it was bad not to let others know that you were coming she got slighty confused when the Miapa said she would let her off as she was a gorgeous fae was Miapa gay or gender confused?! She though to herself and then she said that she was an alpha male “Umm I….. I hate to break it to you…bu but you’re a fae not a brute” she said slighty quietly “I only came to see if you were alright after all the evil Torak got you” She said brightening up after all evils and all. “You had a fight against the great Torak?!?!” Shouted Rei in total shock “How did you survive! You have to tell me!” She said coming closer to Miapa.

Once again Rei felt uncomfortable as she snapped herself back to normal “Um its rude to stare but about your turf …….I’m afraid that someone or something has already taken it over” Rei said putting her ears back down and her head “The animals inside there doesn’t seem to understand that its dangerous” She said sounding terrified.
rose_yana_wolf
Beta

Location: My wandering soul knows no rest, There is no hate only joy for you are beloved by the goddess

Postby adriannahowl on Mon May 18, 2009 10:22 am

“Umm I….. I hate to break it to you…bu but you’re a fae not a brute”

Miapa stood, shaking the rest of the sand off her bottom. How dare this wretch invading her territory refer to her as the weaker gender of the species, a female. Mia bristled her fur, standing at her full height and stared down the little beast who had called her such a thing. If she wanted to challenge the alpha male of the area, then it was a fight she was looking for. A low warning growl escaped her throat. She usually didn't like to beat up the opposite gender, but she would if she had to.

“I only came to see if you were alright after all the evil Torak got you.You had a fight against the great Torak?!?How did you survive! You have to tell me!”

Well, if Rei was going to compliment her own what Mia assumed was her less than epic battle with the water that never stilled, if that's what she had meant by Torak, then she wouldn't fight her. Obviously, the poor fae was hopelessly confused. Mia could try to fix her, or at least attempt to. "Well, I am. Although, if by Torak, you mean the water that never moves, I just got out of it. Obviously, you have to pick and chose your battles, and fighting against something that is probably billions of times larger than you is not the best of ideas. Perhaps I survived only because I know how to swim." She tried to imitate a shrug as best a wolf could, to dismiss the subject entirely. It mattered not what was in the past. Just what lay ahead in the future. Obviously, the strange, misguided fae had other plans entirely.

“Um its rude to stare but about your turf …….I’m afraid that someone or something has already taken it over. The animals inside there doesn’t seem to understand that its dangerous”

...and completely missed the point. It was merely water, nothing more. Mia let out a sigh and started walking down the length of the beach towards an odd black shape on the horizon. It jutted oddly from the beach and was flat on the bottom, but jagged at it's upper edge, almost violent looking. Yet still, Mia felt a pull to this place, and her multi-colored paws moved with not thought at all. "Um...It's just water, Rei. Follow me, I see something up there." It was hard for her not to break into a sprint, for her curiousity radar was in full swing.

That's a girl. Keep coming, Mia. Your destiny awaits you there.

She barked at the sudden intrusion into her mind. As briefly as the thought that was not her own appeared, it poofed, leaving a black smoke fogging her brain in it's mist. The smoke had an odd effect on her, making her forget that it was a voice at all and twisting it into her own thought. It didn't matter, because she was unstoppable now.
OHMYWURD!
adriannahowl
Beta

Postby rose_yana_wolf on Wed May 20, 2009 8:56 am

Rei watched as Miapa emotion grew to flirt to outright angry obviously Miapa felt slighty unstable about the fact that she thought that SHE was a HE. Rei lowered her body at the sudden change of mood that hit the air. When the growl escaped from Miapa jaws Rei swallowed hard feeling the lump go down into her stomach it made her feel sick which wasn’t the best feeling to have when you have a very angry and slighty confused wolf right in front of you.

Miapa calmed down a few seconds later and Rei sighed relief she let all the air out of her lungs and smiled well she was slighty of out danger now. When Miapa explained about how Torak was just water Rei felt her face go red lucky she was already red so it was hard to see that she was blushing at her stupidity. Rei watched as Miapa walked off she wanted to stay with her after all safety in numbers but she didn’t want to impose on Miapa space.

Rei was about to turn around and walk back to where ever she felt like but Miapa had asked her to follow could Rei believe her ears someone wanted to be around her. Rei bounded towards Miapa and looked at where they were following she crinkled up her eyes slighty to get a better look at the strange black object “All of my years I have been here I have never ever seen this before” Rei said with slight concern in her voice.

As she walked closer to the object a voice grew louder in her head it was a strange voice but yet had a familiarly about it “You will change things forever! There’s no going back. See to them your just a freak” The voice spoke then after a few seconds it spoke again “Like me!” After the voice had finished a spine chilling laughter had filled her ears. Rei stopped dead in her tracks and looked around for the voice. She heard Miapa give off a slight bark “Are you ok Miapa?” Rei spoke wondering if she to had heard that voice but it seemed that Miapa was ok after all she was still walking and Rei shook the though and the voice out of her head. And carried on walking towards the strange black figure.
rose_yana_wolf
Beta

Postby adriannahowl on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:01 am

(OOC: Sorry for taking so long, rose. I had exams and it's been crazy, but they're over now.)

The soft sand cushioned Mia's feet as she trudged along. It was a slow going, and the chill from the air made her shiver as she walked along the edge. It was unpleasant, to be certain, especially in the company of such creature as Rei. To be honest, Miapa wasn't really sure why she continued company with this loon. The only conclusion to be found was that she missed the company of Mangled Idiocy. Whatever the cause, she was with her, a companion to the exploration of the strange, distant object.

“All of my years I have been here I have never ever seen this before”

Miapa didn't think that would have been many, the female didn't look much older than she was. Rei was young, vunerable, and very pretty. Mia's tail began to wag, deciding finally that she liked and welcomed such company. When Rei stopped, she paused as well, concerned slightly. Had Rei heard something that Mia had missed out on? There was something that had just happened to her, but she couldn't recall it, and when she tried for the information, she hit a wall of black smoke. Mia said nothing, flicking her purple ears atop her head, staring back at the fae. The strange lack object still cried out to her, leaving every muscle in her body screaming to get Rei and herself into a frenzied run towards the sillhouette. Mia did nothing. She was worried about the cause of Rei's pause.

“Are you ok Miapa?”

The gender-confused fae shook out the furr on her head before replying. "I'm fine. Just...slightly confused. I thought...something weird happened between us walking towards the shape and now, and whenever I try to remember what it is, all I get is black smoke...Whatever it is, it doesn't matter now." She moved behind Rei, paws raised pridefuly with each step, and nudged her, eyes closed so she wouldnt' think about the fae's glorious tail. "Let's keep going. Fast. I feel like we need to be at that dock now."
OHMYWURD!
adriannahowl
Beta

Postby rose_yana_wolf on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:37 am

O.O.C Sorry too ! I have assignments to do but this is a nice break :D <3

Blinking slighty she felt Miapa gently urging her forward and obediently like a toy solider Rei put one paw in front of the other. “Ok Miapa” Rei said her trot turning to run, steaming off ahead the black shadow coming closer. There was a slight ringing in Rei’s ears shaking her head as she ran, the voice was back “Come on Rei dear don’t be afraid your destiny awaits” This voice was different more calming then the last Rei looked around while running there was no one there besides Miapa. If Rei was to describe the strange voice it would be gentle like a music box sending a pup to sleep.

As Rei carried on running the black shadow was close enough to see it was a ruin of some sort but nothing like Rei had seen before. She stopped and studied it carefully it had strange objects. She wondered close to one object it had horses on it but they had metal going straight into them. Rei eyes opened wide she rushed towards one of them hoping to help it in its time of need, Rei jumped on its back and bit onto the metal hard but the horse didn’t much just wobbled a bit when she jumped on. In fact Rei caused nothing more then her teeth to hurt.

Rei jumped off the strange horses back and sat down confused normally horses would run if a wolf jumped on its back. She looked around all the animals on the object were completely still. She got up and looked around at the creatures there was a bear, rabbits and a strange animal that Rei had never seen before it resembled a bird but looked far to big to be one. She circled it, it had long feathers on its bottom both a mixture of green and red and sharp pointy thing on its feet. Rei shook her head whoever made this place was either mental or just had a vivid imagination.

A few of the creatures had holes in their body and this made Rei confused where was the blood or the juicy flesh that normally came with a wound. “Miapa what this is strange thing?!” Rei said biting onto the neck of the fake horse once more causing pain in her teeth.
rose_yana_wolf
Beta

Return to Shades of the Past - Roleplay